You're under Arrest TV
Can't wait to get it from animeigo. The series is coming out in small box sets of 12 episodes, much like Macross did. The first box set will have a bonus disc and the final one will have 16 episodes.
www.animeigo.com :mrgreen: Pre-order yours today
I wanna see this series REALLY badly... @_@
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
The OAVs were really good.
Though I have yet to see a pre-order available.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I can't wait to see it! I love Kosuke Fujishima so it is obvious that i love You're Under Arrest 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I emailed Robert Woodhead. He said a preorder would be available this week. I have yet to see it. You know how Animeigo is. I preorederd KOR TV back in July 2001 and finally got it June 2002. Less than a year, heh heh they cut it close.

Hey. The preorder has started. It comes out to $295 for 52 Hybrid episodes. Though I liked Animeigo's box set of Kimagure Orange Road so much that it doesn't bother me. ^_^ Can't wait for it!!!!

Is there any news though about the OVA series and when it is coming to DVD? That set was so cute and I am really looking forward to the TV series.
The OVA was also the first 4 episodes of the TV series. So it will be on the set, box set 1. I emailed Robert Woodhead, he told me the set would be affordable, $295.......right affordable. I'll still get it. It's just going to set me back a bit.