Terminator 3!!!
wow, kick ass flick.... cant wait for Terminator 4!!!
For an action flick, I thought it was cool. For a Terminator flick, it was sub par. That's my opinion. Plenty of humorous elements we could have done with out (TX inflatable boobs, Male strip club [flash: inapropriate], Arnold saying "talk to the hand"Smile.

Also John's character was pretty pussy and the whole hobo/junkie thing was beyond stupid ("I needed medicine")
It sounds good. Me and my parents should be going to see it soon...it sounds like a nice family movie...lol. Big Grin

Doesn't this Terminator have a different director than the last two?
not last 2, just the second movie had different John Conner actor, they didnt use him because of his drug problem.
Quote:Originally posted by Berserker

Doesn't this Terminator have a different director than the last two?

Yep. James Cameron was at the helm for the first two. Jonathan Mostow is control of T3; his last film was U-571, but he did direct Breakdown.
it doesnt look too good to me, so ill probably not see it for a while considering its not out here for another month
I just got back from seeing T3 and I must say that I was pretty blown away. It was much better than what I anticipated. That female terminator (TX) was da shit! :p Big Grin I think John Conner could have been a bit better though, but that movie was really good.
Can't wait going to see it in two weeks... yes I have to wait that long... man this sucks... of and if anyone bitches about movie prices... it cost 2500 yen a piece for Schultz and I to see Matrix that's a little over 22 dollars a ticket...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
It was better than most people expected. I was worried they'd try to turn it into a music video with a lot of cut-scenes and hoky effects. Not too bad in my opinion with some cool twists. The actor who was John Connor did a good job acting and stuff. Arnie was the main focus of this movie and there was mostly just lots of action. Still nice to see the franchise still alive after all these years. Hopefully, T4 will have more depth, a cool future plotline, and another actor as JC.
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.
I liked it. It doesn't really compare to the others but it still rocked!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Talk to the hand!!!! Big Grin

My friend and I watched all 3 Terminator movies in a row. He hadn't seen the first two, no point in just seeing the third. Sad
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I liked it.

That is too bad that you had to spend $22 dollars at the Matrix Morg.Sad :p
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I have seen T3. I knew this movie was not going to be better than T2. First of all where is James Cameron?!! And what the hell happened to the seriousness and reality of Terminator. "Talk to the hand" What is that crap? And the pink star sunglasses. Although it was funny it bother me to see the Terminator acting like an idiot. Did anyone notice the flaws on Arnold acting as the Terminator? Sometimes in the movie I saw the Terminator acting like the machine had emotions, is not a big deal but if you compare to the acting in T1 and T2 you will notice. The fighting scenes in the road were so damn cool, destroying the roads, exploting trucks, that was the best after seeing the new Terminator chick at the beginning. I don't know much about robotics but the thing is; How nanomachines could drive and STEER a car ?! To me that is impossible crap. And the thing that really piss me off was the John Conner personality, "Why me? I'm not a leader!" man those lines make me understnad why machines were so eager to kill the guy (just kidding). I found the actor and the script for John Conner very chitty. I don't find T3 better or at the same level of T2. T2 will still be the best for me. And if there's a T4 I hope that it won't damage more the Terminator legacy as T3.
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.