Holy Mother Of Flaming Shit!!!
Quote:Originally posted by yakumo
ok, you bitches I'm hijacking this thread, if you want to see it bring 50 cocunuts in unmarked brown paper envelopes. Failure to do so will result in me drinking one shot of sherbet every hour!!

You know more people die from coconut related incidents than from shark attacks. :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Steve, I'm sure you just made that up.
Coconuts killing more people than sharks... sheesh <rolls eyes>

I kinda thought the whole reason we started the General Babble forum was so that the Post-Sluts could run wild. Mr. Talking Pie seems to have calmed down a lot since I was a regular poster in the forum but Batz just keeps on going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
I've asked you people many times before if my post were starting to annoy you people, & no one would stand up for their opinion, I'm glad to see someone final had the balls to voice what they think ^_^.

I never knew you asked, otherwise I would've told you that IMO they are nothing but litter. But like I said earlier, I usually skip over your stuff. If I see it says thread started by Batz KAge, I never even bother to click on it. I basically just stopped visiting General Babble for the most part.
Whoa, calm down OpOX. I just skip Batz threads so I don't mind as long as he doesn'y hijack any other threads. In fact I remembered a while ago these forums were littered with your RPG post

And Zagatto, coconuts do cause more deaths than shark attacks, c'mon it's common knowledge Big Grin
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page...62,00.html

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/020719.html
I'm good for something, right Maylay. Smile
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I agree with Zagatto. You see in real life I matured up, with yeah, caused me some problems & all, while on the forum, it's the only I unwind. And even though I became more of a menece (sorry for spelling), I don't think people would make such a big deal about it if Steve, or WarArieS were still around doing about the same thing I do, only people liked them, they were normal, & knew when they were getting annoying, with me I'm some kind of reject *rolls eyes*, who people started to ignore & then didn't even read my questions about my annoance (ones like Vicious). But to tell the truth the only people who have brought up me being annoying that I can remember before now is OpOx, but he was complaining about me, LM, InsaneCrackHoe, & AngelDust. I told ICH to calm it down & she flat out left, followed by AngelDust (I think was Nikki's name).

To end Zagatto's descript of me, I think there should be a loud BBOOOOOMM at the end or something.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie
You know more people die from coconut related incidents than from shark attacks. :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Really??

Wow that is intrestin, l might put it to the testSmile
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Whoa, calm down OpOX. I just skip Batz threads so I don't mind as long as he doesn'y hijack any other threads. In fact I remembered a while ago these forums were littered with your RPG post

And Zagatto, coconuts do cause more deaths than shark attacks, c'mon it's common knowledge Big Grin
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page...62,00.html

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/020719.html

that was quite a few months ago. recently my posts when I make them tend to be pertenent.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
and the verdict is...........
Guilty! Off with his...er..uh...my head!
I wonder if your head really lives for like 5 seconds after it's cut off from the body, or was it 10 seconds, I don't remember.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Enough has been said in this thread.