Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Holy Mother Of Flaming Shit!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOAH! is it just me or have the boards taken a turn for the worst as of late? I havnt posted much and I just came today and look what I find. An entire thread dedicated to one of Batz Kage's CRAZZZZYYY adventures. Now normally if this just happened once or even a few times it wouldnt even bother me. BUT HOLY SHIT! half of the threads in the General Babble forum are just inane outbursts. Who the fuck cares about your everyday life anyway? Not I for one. If you want to do this kind of shit get a fucking diary. I don't normally swear this much but dammit, look around you. the boards have gone to hell.

Sure the title of this forum is General Babble but it is babble within reason. You dont have to be so god damn literal about it and post all the shit you can muster up.

Batz, we are not your board of advisers on your everyday decisions. tell you what, clean all of that black nail polish you gothic dipshit, stop wallowing in self pity and maybe you could live a half decent life. LM, you can suck it as well, but I believe we have already discussed this matter.

Ps. sorry admins and moderators for posting this in GB but I dont have acces to post it in the Rant section and I had to get this off of my chest.
Look at OO going out looney like O-Dogg. (a menace to society/snoop dogg reference)

As for Batz threads, I can't comment, because I normally just skip over them.
Quote:Originally posted by OptimisticOx
WOAH! is it just me or have the boards taken a turn for the worst as of late? I havnt posted much and I just came today and look what I find. An entire thread dedicated to one of Batz Kage's CRAZZZZYYY adventures. Now normally if this just happened once or even a few times it wouldnt even bother me. BUT HOLY SHIT! half of the threads in the General Babble forum are just inane outbursts. Who the fuck cares about your everyday life anyway? Not I for one. If you want to do this kind of shit get a fucking diary. I don't normally swear this much but dammit, look around you. the boards have gone to hell.

Sure the title of this forum is General [B]Babble
but it is babble within reason. You dont have to be so god damn literal about it and post all the shit you can muster up.

Batz, we are not your board of advisers on your everyday decisions. tell you what, clean all of that black nail polish you gothic dipshit, stop wallowing in self pity and maybe you could live a half decent life. LM, you can suck it as well, but I believe we have already discussed this matter.

Ps. sorry admins and moderators for posting this in GB but I dont have acces to post it in the Rant section and I had to get this off of my chest. [/B]

Big Grin

I wondered who would crack first.

Like Vicious I ignore the threads. However, it does get annoying when a thread is hijacked and goes off on a tangent.
ok, you bitches I'm hijacking this thread, if you want to see it bring 50 cocunuts in unmarked brown paper envelopes. Failure to do so will result in me drinking one shot of sherbet every hour!!
Yeah, there used to be tons of great messages and discussions here, but now there seem to be none Sad I hardly post anymore.
yea it gets annoying. So many good threads ruined because Batz decides to talk about why stalking girls has failed yet again because they lie to him. I got fed up and bitched at him, too bad it was ineffectual (as he wrote yet another tirade of shit).

Mods: I think you should start deleting any posts that Batz makes that either A) has nothing to do with the previous posts, B) talks about his personal life (ie: stalking girls) or C) is just stupidly inane.

Posting here has dropped off because Batz is scaring people away.
Yeah, sorry about all that crap I've been postin, but sometimes he just gets so annoying. I really don't post as much as I used to for fear of seeing him posting another bad thing about me. Once again I'm sorry for all that, and I guess that i won't be around for awhile now. Peace out guys...
I mean, its ok sometimes to go a little crazy sometimes, and even get off topic to a certain extent. but there is a line and I think it has been crossed.
I put down my two cents in the dating thread. It's an akward subject but it was used to put things in perspective.

I'm done now.
i blame myself for making boring and unoriginal posts

guess i suck Sad
Atomic can make a few threads about being drunk, & all I made was one about lighting something on fire. I've asked you people many times before if my post were starting to annoy you people, & no one would stand up for their opinion, I'm glad to see someone final had the balls to voice what they think ^_^.

And, Good one Yakomu.

And back to the subject. First of all no one disses LM but me Tongue

Anywho, I haven't painted my nails in a long while, I don't remember what I did with my polish. And as for selfpity, no I complined on here because for a while LM had choose this place as a hunting ground for more victims. And like I've said before, I'm not a goth, hell I'm not even pale anymore, I go outside more these days. Yeah I had a ruff time in my life, & it's finally getting better. I've pulled myself together, & beginning to think out how to make all ends meet, then I make one post about burning something, & OpOx snaps. As said above, I've asked atleast twice if you guys wanted me out of here. I do what's best for others, sure I complain about doing, but if you guys want me gone, then I'm outta here. I await your responses Pms, or Posts doesn't matter to me.
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
all I made was one about lighting something on fire

yes, maybe in the last day, but look back in your post history, and think about if each post was worth the time it took to load onto the site.

and the way to respond when someone criticizes you is not to say that you thank them for having the balls. it would be a good idea to try to shape up or ship out, like so many have suggested.
OpOx, if you haven't please re-read my last post I edited it.
ox lighten up! this is a general babble forum and to be honest i dont ever find them interesting or important, usually just random. when i wanna find something worth reading i go to the anime forum or to an interesting site. i thought you and batz were good mates on these boards? :confused:
I think we were at first, then he told me to get my act together & I was trying, but I'm not very good at following the standards or whatever, I would explain more, but I'm on my dad's computer, & he's kicking me off now, plus I have some writing to do.
Pages: 1 2