Bringing life to IA
Most people are complaining that this forum is getting boring, slow or whatever they call it(from other webpage). So i wanted some views on what Thread people will like to see . Ok let me see if this is ok to heat thing up here a little bit
What anime series do u like for Fanservices.
Mine is Hand maid may
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil
Please educate me.
What are fanservices?
Panty shots, Bra scenes, and showers that have suds covering breasts basically. It's Like hentai without the actual nastyness to put it simply. Umm...Love Hina has a lot of fan service, Tenchi Muyo does every now and then. Onegai Teacher is nothing but fan service from what I hear.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
how about a little Agent Aika, man that was a weak series, but plenty of panty shots galore.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Aika is the king of fanservice, and nothing else.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Amazing Nurse Nanako! What a terrible series, but oh the fan-service. The humanity!
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.
It pissed me off in the next episode previews of Evangelion, when Misato was all like "Next time, more fanservice!!!" I kept waiting and waiting... but nothing happened. Until I watched that Eva hentai that is... lol.
From the screenshots I've seen it looks like 801 TTS Airbats has a lot of fanservice... *scribbles on a piece of paper*.
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Buckets
It pissed me off in the next episode previews of Evangelion, when Misato was all like "Next time, more fanservice!!!" I kept waiting and waiting... but nothing happened. Until I watched that Eva hentai that is... lol.
From the screenshots I've seen it looks like 801 TTS Airbats has a lot of fanservice... *scribbles on a piece of paper*.

I thought that was really funny when Misato said that.

As for 801 TTS airbats, you might be disappointed if you go in looking for fanservice. It's a tamed down version of Tenchi Muyo IMO.