Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Bringing life to IA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most people are complaining that this forum is getting boring, slow or whatever they call it(from other webpage). So i wanted some views on what Thread people will like to see . Ok let me see if this is ok to heat thing up here a little bit
What anime series do u like for Fanservices.
Mine is Hand maid may
Please educate me.
What are fanservices?
Panty shots, Bra scenes, and showers that have suds covering breasts basically. It's Like hentai without the actual nastyness to put it simply. Umm...Love Hina has a lot of fan service, Tenchi Muyo does every now and then. Onegai Teacher is nothing but fan service from what I hear.
how about a little Agent Aika, man that was a weak series, but plenty of panty shots galore.
Aika is the king of fanservice, and nothing else.
Amazing Nurse Nanako! What a terrible series, but oh the fan-service. The humanity!
It pissed me off in the next episode previews of Evangelion, when Misato was all like "Next time, more fanservice!!!" I kept waiting and waiting... but nothing happened. Until I watched that Eva hentai that is... lol.
From the screenshots I've seen it looks like 801 TTS Airbats has a lot of fanservice... *scribbles on a piece of paper*.
Quote:Originally posted by Buckets
It pissed me off in the next episode previews of Evangelion, when Misato was all like "Next time, more fanservice!!!" I kept waiting and waiting... but nothing happened. Until I watched that Eva hentai that is... lol.
From the screenshots I've seen it looks like 801 TTS Airbats has a lot of fanservice... *scribbles on a piece of paper*.

I thought that was really funny when Misato said that.

As for 801 TTS airbats, you might be disappointed if you go in looking for fanservice. It's a tamed down version of Tenchi Muyo IMO.