Translation of My Last Post
This is probably pointless. Anywho, my last question in AD was basicly me trying to ask multiple questions & staying on one subject, in other words concertrate so I wouldn't start rambling real bad.

Basicly, I was meaning to ask when the R1 ones of Saiyuki will be released, which was answered, & I for not checking somewhere else, this is the only anime site I go to because up until the last 2 weeks I've been very busy, & after that I've started spending most of my time that I'm actualy home, sleeping.

And when trying to focus on that title, what I meant was is there anything that determines how quickly it would be ripped. I mean do they mainly only rip popular stuff, or just anything. Sorry if this kind of thing has already been answered, but in my entire time of being on this fourm I've only posted on about 6 serious post, & don't really read much of anything I'm not planing to post on, & then there was the fact I dropped out of the fourm for months, & then upon returning didn't dare enter the AD section, sorry for rambling on. Peace ^_^.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
The company that releases it will probably wait until it is released entirely here first.Smile
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yup, monkey boy here is correct! on the subject of R1s only being rippied when series is complete, does anyone know if the GTO R1s are almost finsihed yet, i know that volume 10 is out in month or so, even how many volumes there are in total would help, like im gonna do the research myself Rolleyes. i was gonna ask this in my GTO post but shibo locked it quite quickly, damn that guy can be harsh!
l think there's 11 volumes, lm gettin 10 this month but l think 11 is the last one, well l hope:o
According to AnimeonDVD, GTO is gonna be 10 volumes and the last one will be released on September 16th. Hopefully a Perfect set will will be released soon after
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
does anyone know if the GTO R1s are almost finsihed yet, i know that volume 10 is out in month or so, even how many volumes there are in total would help, like im gonna do the research myself Rolleyes. i was gonna ask this in my GTO post but shibo locked it quite quickly, damn that guy can be harsh!

Somebody's gotta be harsh or Anime Discussion would become stupid question discussion. Do I really need to put up a guide like Arcticnightfall has? Perhaps I do.. Rolleyes Don't be lazy. If you need to know how many volumes a series is, look it up. Here's a link. Bookmark it.

http://www.animeondvd.com/releases/
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
i wasnt bitchin at ya shibo, from what i know your a nice guy! and thanks for the link