Pocky!!!
Received more goodies today, including POCKEY!
  • Manie-Manie
  • Special Duty Combat Unit Shinesman
  • Jin Roh Special Edition
  • The Boy who saw the Wind
  • Labyrinth of Flames
  • A Tree of Palme
  • 801 TTS Airbats
  • Jubei Chan The Ninja Girl
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The animation
  • Niea Under Seven Perfect Collection
  • Lupid the Third Return of Pycal
  • Nadesico Perfect Collection
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion Perfect Collection
  • Gokudo Perfect Collection
  • Shin Getter Robo - Last day of the word
  • Goshu, The Cellist
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Special Edition Movie Box Set

I will have pocky added to the store section later Smile
Where is the pocky JJ? Smile

Must.....have.....chocolate....flavoured.....pocky :eek: :eek: :p
Welcome to my world.
hehe i decided to give it away with orders over 50... i got a limited supply so gonna give this batch away with orders until we gonna get Schultz (who is in japan) selling pocky direct!

they great thing is that he is in the military... and when he ships stuff from Japan from base there... its as if he is continental USA, thus only paying (and charging) domestic USA shipping on US orders.
Hehe, a cunning plan JJ indeed Smile.

You don't have any pocky left do you for orders over $50? Smile
Welcome to my world.
actually i got plenty of pocky left to do with orders over 50... since I am/was planning on putting this deal on today heh... so if u want to get yourself a Nadesico set with some pokey Smile go for it...

got Mens Chocolate, Strawberry and regular chocolate Wink

also had some japanese cokes too... the mini coke bottles!! (like 131m) they were just so cute i had to drink em all ;p
Hehe cool, I take it the $50 figure is including shipping? Wink

131ml coke bottles?! Dude, you need to be getting Schultz to order some of those babies in too! Big Grin
Welcome to my world.
yea inc. shipping Smile

and yea those cokes are just so sweet... a friend of mine said that exact same thing... those babies are sweet Wink
Is this supposed to make you manlier or something? I've tasted them and they are just like regular chocolate..... weird name for a pocky.. where's women's pocky? In anycase , my fav. is the strawberry one.
I don't think we will ever truly understand what goes on inside the heads of Japanese Marketing firms. We watch commercials over here and you can't figure out what they are selling unless you know Japanese very well. You go to the goodies isle in the convienent stores and you might as well just close your eyes and grab something, because half of the goodies have strange packaging that leaves you guessing.

I like the plain Chocolate Pocky...but then again, I can get it when ever I want...so it's not nearly so special. Now, what I wouldn't do for an Outback Steak!!

And since when did Schultz become a distributor of Pocky??
Maybe if you sweet talk the wife, JJ...
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
hmm, I was never really a fan of Pocky..
There are actually more flavors of Pocky than just Strawberry, Chocolate and Manly. There is a chocolate with nuts...and a couple others I can't remember. :confused:

The best thing I love about living in Japan is the food. Yaki Soba is amazing and Gyoza (steamed or fried) is to die for!!
Quote:Maybe if you sweet talk the wife, JJ...

well I hear the hubby is going fishing this weekend *grins*

But wouldnt it be great Wink get your pockey and hentai from the same sourse! Smile
Yeah, he went fishing...came back with a Tuna, a sunburn and strawberry Pocky..

And you haven't sweet talked the wife yet...
If i am gonna start sweet talking Schultz is gonna send a C130-U gunship to blow my ass to the moon then to mars hehe
...that's not the kind of sweet talking I'm talking about. Give me a reason why Schultz should distribute Pocky...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get your Pocky! JunkieJoe 5 2,932 06-19-2003, 03:16 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe