Get your Pocky!
I've decided to give the pocky i have with orders since its a limited supply and since we are planning to have it sold on our website on a more permant basis straight from Japan! (along with other and all goodies available in Japan)

Schultz, the real brains behind this website, if it wasnt for his l33t coding skillz this website would still be my pipe dream, is living in Japan.. stationed with USAF on Okinawa Air Base, what that means is that to ship Pocky (or any other item direct from japan!!!) would cost u as if he was shipping it from within USA! Cheap shipping!

We will be working out the details later but think of it this way.. u want anything from japan... a new magazine that was released today... boom, its shipped the next day!

So there you have it folks! This pocky i have here will go out with orders over 50 dollars while supplies last (thats including shipping)
Pics.

Attached Files
.jpg   pocky1.jpg (Size: 54.27 KB / Downloads: 23)
*Can feel his mouth on fire*

POCKY, YOU WILL SOON MEET YOUR MAKER!!!

Ahem, sorry. Sad Big Grin
Welcome to my world.
heh, someone should also post a tutorial on how to eat pocky ;p since i see pocky in ice cubes on the box and makes me wonder... i have to serve it in ice? :confused: Big Grin
In ice??? Nah, I don't think you need to eat pocky in any special way.

I guess you would eat it just as if you were eating any other biscut candy. Big Grin
Welcome to my world.
nah i htink u need to freeze it to be extra flavory ;p .... we'll need Schultz to answer here... I am sure he has spied on how Japanese eat their pocky Smile