DDR, how many feet can you do?
I am currently around the 6 foot level. I just discovered a new method of training. I am holding a ten pount weight in each hand while I dance hopefully after doing this for a while I will be quicker and smoother than ever when I put the weights down.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
The best I can do well is only four feet.
I've been known to get through five feet levels but it ain't pretty.
I've even gotten through a couple of six feet songs but that was luck as much as anything.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
What can you guys recommend for good high-quality dance mats?? I have a decent set of hard mats for the Dreamcast, but I'm thinking about getting a better set for my PS2.

Any suggestions?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...gory=21185

look at the pads in the description. those are the same I have. they work pretty nicely but they slip on shaggy carpet
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

the best i can do is a 6-7 foot song... but only on 'basic' or whatever the easiest setting is....

once those stinkin half-steps (1/8th steps or whatever people call them) come in.... then i start disliking it.....

i just like playing faster songs, with normal step layouts (that's why i love afronova on basic).... it's fast, and doesn't contain any of that extra crap....
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
Yeah, the 1/8 notes make it a lot harder but I just see that as a new chalenge. I can pretty much beat a 7 footer now and I even passed 8foot once (La senorita on trick) I cant wait until I get up to 9 then I can truely be called a master ^_^

lol, i don't think you can really be called a master, til you take on Paranoia at Maniac difficulty X_X; (which i've seen done before... and it's pretty funny to watch)

but yeah... the only songs i can take on at 'trick'... are when they're at about 5 feet max
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
Yeah... I've seen someone do Paranoia on Maniac difficulty.
It wasn't pretty.
Almost like an epileptic fit.

almost...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
heheh, ill try it tomorow, not tonight im to tired^_^