Import Anime Forums

Full Version: DDR, how many feet can you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently around the 6 foot level. I just discovered a new method of training. I am holding a ten pount weight in each hand while I dance hopefully after doing this for a while I will be quicker and smoother than ever when I put the weights down.
The best I can do well is only four feet.
I've been known to get through five feet levels but it ain't pretty.
I've even gotten through a couple of six feet songs but that was luck as much as anything.
What can you guys recommend for good high-quality dance mats?? I have a decent set of hard mats for the Dreamcast, but I'm thinking about getting a better set for my PS2.

Any suggestions?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...gory=21185

look at the pads in the description. those are the same I have. they work pretty nicely but they slip on shaggy carpet
the best i can do is a 6-7 foot song... but only on 'basic' or whatever the easiest setting is....

once those stinkin half-steps (1/8th steps or whatever people call them) come in.... then i start disliking it.....

i just like playing faster songs, with normal step layouts (that's why i love afronova on basic).... it's fast, and doesn't contain any of that extra crap....
Yeah, the 1/8 notes make it a lot harder but I just see that as a new chalenge. I can pretty much beat a 7 footer now and I even passed 8foot once (La senorita on trick) I cant wait until I get up to 9 then I can truely be called a master ^_^
lol, i don't think you can really be called a master, til you take on Paranoia at Maniac difficulty X_X; (which i've seen done before... and it's pretty funny to watch)

but yeah... the only songs i can take on at 'trick'... are when they're at about 5 feet max
Yeah... I've seen someone do Paranoia on Maniac difficulty.
It wasn't pretty.
Almost like an epileptic fit.

almost...
heheh, ill try it tomorow, not tonight im to tired^_^