Hana Yori Dango
The first DVD from Viz comes out in September, and it's not too badly priced (4 episodes for $25.00). This makes my day Smile
Same here. Great news. =) I'm really looking forward to it. I know Rei's a pretty big fan of the series, I've been wanting to check it out.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Smile Of course..HYD is the best!! So happy when I read that online last night Smile
I'm going to stick to the HKs. Cheaper and it will be out all together. Cool

Not to mention a guy like me buying something entitled "Boys over Flowers" wouldn't look right. :eek:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
It'll be a tough decision since the HK version is good. It's only problem is the annoying little sticky in the bottom right corner that always is on (never comes off on the first disk). But the sound is good, video is good, and subtitles are obviously stolen from somewhere except the teasers when have good english but strange ways of putting the translation.

I will be buying the Viz version, but I'm seriously thinking of getting the 2nd HK as well.
Post a review up ASAP!!!! I have all the fansubs A+ from Sachi so I may pass on the HK but wow now that u mention that Im really tempted now..Did they change any of the names?

PS- I feel sorry for you that u will have wait till the second box comes along Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is better Hana Yori Dango or Maison Ikkoku ? Rei1781 12 6,228 06-24-2002, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie