Where did you guys hear about import-anime.com
from arcticnightfall
Hehe, I was here when it was baptised ^_~
And I knew JJ pre-Import-Anime from Arcticnightfall Smile
Never catch a falling knife
I discovered I-A through Animeniacs ingenious 'Compare Us' link.

Needless to say there was no comparison and they no longer have my custom Smile
Welcome to my world.
l heard from a hooker off the street, not sure how she knew but she did.
A-N!

*Wonders how long IA was up before I started visiting*
Quote:l heard from a hooker off the street, not sure how she knew but she did.

Since when did the ladies of Millbay Road become interested in anime? heh :p
Welcome to my world.
From the AN n00b guideWink
Yeah, I read it.
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
Schultz
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Let's see I was playing Games in Schultz's room and he said hey sit down look and the rest is history... Almost a year now and all Kadena fire fighters get there HK anime from JJ...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I found out about you guys thru their site. (animeniacs) I was looking for hk dvd's one day, because after seeing them on ebay all the time I was finally curious! Well, got to thank it to them! Big Grin
well strangly enough it was at my grandmas house in NewYork about 3 years ago. I simply went to google and typed in "Import anime" just for the hell of it, well the first site was this one so I visted it. I spotted some rouruni kenshin at a record low price. I brought my older prother over to the computer and he quickley discuraged me. so I didnt come back for a while thinking it was no good. but then a few years later, I somehow remembered it, so I went back to google and typed in the same thing "Import-anime" sometime at the beggining of this year after I had already gotten bebop FX of of Ebay. I saw the same title and thought it couldnt be too bad. so I ordered trigun and got it and was stricken with awe. I thought if all the quality is as good as this than I have struck gold. but alas after purchasing the MI set of kenshin from another HK site I was not impressed. but then I started reading the reviews and I was buying like crazy and I joined the board. I learned of other sites such as animeniacs and animediscount from the forums and I have been buying ever since.Big Grin
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]