Where did you guys hear about import-anime.com
I am curious to see where people found out about our website, please post how you were directed here ^_^

I found out about import-anime.com by making it hehe...
I first found out about this place from Arcticnightfall. My first day on that site I swear I read like 6 hours straight of posts and every time someone asked about a review people would yell at them not to ask unless they'd already checked import-anime. So, I checked import-anime.. And the rest, as they say, is history. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Hi everybody, I'm new so this is a good tread to make my first post.

I got my first hk-dvd via amazon marketplace. It was cowboy bebop and i couldn't believe that I got it for so cheap. I was convinced that it was the real thing until I ordered Trigun from the same guy and when I got it I noticed it had the same barcode as the bebop set (FX). I started thinking it might be bootlegs so I did some searching on the net and ended up at a site called Bigdarkcloud. There was a link to IA and also to Arcticnightfall. After reading the forums here and at AN I knew everything there was to know about hkdvds and started collecting (with a lot of help from IA's reviews). I've been reading the posts here for about 6 months now and decided its time to join the community. I learned a lot from all of you guys/girls... THANKS!!!
I had just watched a Bootleg tape of the first 3 eps of Berserk with Kak and another friend who wanted us to see it. Kak and I fraked out!!! It was so awsome!!! Kak did a bunch of searching on the anime via the net! I was wanting to find a way to get ahold of Tekkeman Blade. So as Kak was looking for Berserk he stumbled on Tekkeman as well! It was at Animeniacs!!! He saw they had a link to a sight with different stuff that Animeniacs didn't have and that it had more reviews too! That place was Import Anime!!! I had been coming to these 2 places ever since! It took me a few MONTHS to realize you had a forum. So it's slowly pushing a year since I have actually been a member but it has been a year pretty much since I discovered this site! I have loved this place ever since and haven't looked back!!! JJ you rock!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I was in another anime forum and someone posted a link to your site for reviews. I just started searching around the site ater that.
I found this site thanx to Batz.I was talking to him over the net one day, And he was like go to this site and look around. This was before I was ever into anime really, but being here for a while I've grown into a full addict. Thanx you guys!!!
The monkey with the most
Morning Smile I really can't remember how I found this site. I think it was after a convention, I just bought the Cowoby Bebop movie DVD, so went online trying to find more about these HK DVDs. THey way I did was I did a search on Google for Animation Video. Got a few links, and one was to here, and after seeing all the reviews, I knew I had to stay Smile
[Image: Cast7.txt]
I first bought the MI site on ebay. Soon I stumbled onto Animeniacs.com via ebay. They had a link to my new Canadian friend's site. ^_^
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I got here frome looking off of some one's computer
i noticed the site on my friends brothers computer shortly after i found out about hk dvds. about 6 months later i got bored enough to join the forum, my lifes been so exciting since!
I had just gotten through watching the fansubbed Berserk series and got on the internet to find information for it. I found Arctic Nightfall and loved that Berserk board and learned about many HK DVD sellers in the process(ANIMEniacs, Import-Anime, and [the long forgotten]Anti-Social Network...Wink ) Anyway, I didn't actually sign up for the boards(Import-Anime) until 2003.
from animeniacs.
I found out about HKDVDs in an anti-bootleg thread on another forum (thanks guys Wink ) so I did a google search and found the Arcticnightfall website, from there I found out about this place
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
I found out about import-anime.com by making it hehe... [/B]

Yea that first version of info that you gave me sucked ass.. Do you still have a copy of it laying around.? ;op Man 3 design's latter look at what we are at..

And its interesting seeing how everyone found out about us..
I found this place because I craved a title called "Berserk". I did a little searching for it on the net, and found a site that was selling it for $70. I thought that the price was to good to be true. I did a little more searching, and found a place called animeniacs.com. I could get the entire set there for $30. I actually emailed them to ask if they were for real. I checked thier links, and you guys popped up, and I decided to stick around.Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36