Socks.......... with Sandals?!?
yeah but Atomic..you don't live here..the only guys that wear sandals here are seriously gay! BUT i have no problem with gay guysSmile :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
Ok look that is a little thing called beening a biggot... Insane Crack Hoe, look if I said every girl who wears gap jeans is a muff diver. that would make me a biggot. We used to say that because black men have small heads they are not as smart as white people. another example of being a biggot. Saying someone is something because of how they look or dress is "wrong" What if someone from out of town moves in and were they come from wearing sandals is the norm. You don't know them but now they are gay...

ICH you are better than that from your other post you seem like a bright, smart, open mind, young lady.... Don't say things that belittle yourself....

As for sandals in long pants socks are what I wear in shorts the socks come off and the baby powder get's put on...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
dude..i say that cuz i kno the guys that wear sandals..and they are gay..i didn't say that every guy that wears sandals is gay but that's how it is here at my school..or was..school is out for the summer.. sorry if i offended you in any way..On further note...why does everyone say that i seem smart?? I don't think i am smart although my grades will say otherwise..i don't like to be called smart cuz i feel like i'm not smart..but that all goes back to my lack of self confidence.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
i'm sorry if i offended anyone with my last few posts..i really didn't mean to! It's all good! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
Insane Crack Hoe, no offense was taken in any of your posts... not by me anyways... :mrgreen:
ok..good..that's a sense of relief! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
i'm smart but actually i'm an even better smart ass to people.
Okay, I joined this thead a little late, but here's my view on the whole sandal thing. I wear sandals 6 out of 7 days a week, even in the winter most times. No socks though. It doesn't really bother me how ppl wear they're clothes. And on the other note.... I've been called a miracle genious child by Batz, where ever he is now. I don't really think I'm that smart, but I do store a whole lot of useless knowledge in my head. That and about hafl of the answers to the American Govt. final.hehe Tongue
The monkey with the most
I'm totally with Morg's sandal style. I'd touch up on his points but I won't beat a dead horse. One thing that annoys me, if someone says you're smart than take it. Don't get down on yourself. It doesn't help anything. :wink:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
[b]Steve[\b] you?re short and to the point. I love this line from the movie "The Postman" it goes like this...."You hand out hope like its candy in your pocket"
That is how complements should be treated... like candy. If some one says you?re smart, take like a piece of chocolate eat it enjoy it and when the sweet taste has left your mouth enjoy in the small pleasure it brought you. Now be careful because just like sweets too many will not due any good. Just like someone who gives complements only to impress not because they are being sincere...
Some important words of advice...Make sure you don't have holes in your socks when wearing sandals. If you don't wear socks with sandals, make sure your feet don't stink before going out. If you don't wear sandals, wear socks with your shoes. If you don't wear sandals or shoes, get weekly checkups to prevent ringworms.
[Image: bs.jpg]
A Friend called me polish for wearing socks and sandals...if you lived in the Chicago area, I'm sure you may know what I mean.
Uh..yeah thanks for the advice Big Stick....
~Kisha~
When I wear sandals (I wish I had a pair now.Sad ) I wear them without socks. Most of the time I don't wear shoes. They are too damn hot!:mad:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
At the moment I'm on summer break, so I'm not wearing any shoes at the moment. But where I live it's not uncommon to see ppl walking around without shoes on. But maybe that's because I live in a little hick town...
The monkey with the most