Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Socks.......... with Sandals?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yo, just started to get warm in New England. I've brought out my summer clothes. Anyone else wear socks with sandals (only with long pants). I was told it was a West Coast style but I'm liking it because I have ugly feet.

Though Boat Shoes is the ultimate solution. ^_^
I wear socks almost anytime. In fact, I'll feel a little naked when not wearing socks :lol: . But seriously, wearing socks atleast will protect your feet except if you just keep wearing the same pair for a while.
hmmm, I used to care about where socks with everything and watched how I dressed, but when I started going to college... for some reason I stopped caring, usually I'll just put on a shirt, shorts and sandals [w/o socks] and go to my classes or go out somewhere.....
I always wear socks with sandles...doesn't feel right without socks... *shrugs*
For the ultimate cool, wear black or navy blue socks with your sandals, lol.
:lol:
My wife always makes fun of me for wearing socks when i am wearing sandles.. So i guess i am not the strange one.. ;o)
I only wear sandals around the house (without socks).
I don't wear sandals but my dad always wears them and he does so without socks... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Nice socks with sandles is the way to go. megajo53, I don't really care too much about clothes. I dress nice in school (dress shirt, boat shoes, and some shorts), but most of the time it's a crappy pair of plaid shorts and an old T-Shirt. Right now , I have my Wayne's World Jeans on with the cut knees. ^_^ Also I haven't had a hair cut in about 4 1/2 months, and I haven't shaved in 5 weeks. ^0^
i always wear sandals without socks. It looks tacky to wear socks with sandals.
it sorta does look tacky to wear socks with sandals but whatever floats your boat!! On further note..the only guys that wear sandals to school are GAY!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Or have well ventilated feet. Whatever you want to think. We all know how one's sexuality is based on their clothes. I love the high school ideology. :roll:
um...oooook! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
i wear sandals to school and i'm not gay. Big Grin
Steve_the_Talking_Pie, I got your beat, I get a hearcut once every 5-9 months ... even longer when i decide to shave my head my self ;p
Pages: 1 2 3