Nintendo and endings..
Schultz, right on the money...

I love the GC wavebird, but the Dreamcast controllers Berserker, is talking about are great too... but you want the best in arcade fighting for any system look no further than the X-arcade controller... that controller kicks ass...

Vance, tell them how it is... most endings leave us dumb founded or wanting more, or god forbid mad as helll....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Do you hate the Guilty Gear games Schultz? :|
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "Schultz"

Yea but the only problem is Fighting games suck ass..

bah! =pp

Quote:Originally posted by "Schultz"

But IMHO the GameCube controller feels the best. I can play it for hours without my hand hurting at all.. The Xbox controller is Way to freaking big and bulky.. And then the Playstation controller's are too damn small.. I can only play about an hour before my hand starts acheing from using them..

I never thought I would say this when I first saw them, but the Gamecube controller works really well with Resident Evil games... :wink:
Berserker, You damn right and the controle set-up for RE0 is damn good...

The controls for Devil Cry 2 suck ass and the gameplay is pretty sorry as well
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

The controls for Devil Cry 2 suck ass and the gameplay is pretty sorry as well

All I ever hear is negative comments about DMC2...I'm glad I didn't buy it for $50, like I was thinking about doing, when it first came out. I think I might wait for $20...I still want to make sure to get it.

BTW, just ordered RE2 and RE3 for Gamecube earlier...finally got them for $20 each. :mrgreen: Now I own 5 versions of RE2...lol. My console RE collection is complete once again!
Yes and soon very soon RE code verinoca X will be on the Dreamcast as well...

I am in RE heaven... hey Berserker, where did you get RE2 & RE3 for 20 bucks at.... Confusedweatdrop:
morgorath, I got them at Half.com

http://half.ebay.com/index.jsp
Thanks berserker... I'll get them from there to unless bestprices is offering them for the same price
on the subject of an earlier topic:

YES!!! SUPER METROID!!! WHAT A FUCKING GREAT GAME!!!
GOD I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!
I WAS ADDICTED FROM START TO FINISH!!!

just had to say that
Hey did you hear they are redoing the first metriod into metroid fusion level of graphics will be out by the end of the summer it was on display at the E3 show...