Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Nintendo and endings..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't know about any of you but do you agree that nintendo can make some awesome games.. but they really need to work on there endings.. ? Like with the current Zelda i thought the game was awesome.. everything about it.. But i kinda felt disappointed at the ending of it.. there wasn't much there.. Not alone IMHO it didn't leave an opening for another zelda game.. Then games like Metriod i absolutly love the game and the story behind the game since they finally added a little bit more.. but again the ending just sucks.. jumps out stands on ship and just looks at planet / spacestation which ever one you are playing.. I think i could go on and on about awesome gameplay with sub par endings.. Just wondering if anyone else kinda feels the same way..?

Also to conclude the ending that pisses me off the most i think..
Thank you mario..... Lets go bake a pie!

Mario!!!!!!

Give credit to who can tell me which Mario game that is out of..
LOL DOWN WITH NINTENDO! BURN BABY BURN!
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

LOL DOWN WITH NINTENDO! BURN BABY BURN!

Heh no.. they make some of the best titles out there.. they just can't do an ending.. Though i know a game that had a sweet ass ending but it still pissed you off like no tomorrow.. FFVII
hehe... Nintendo has a monopoly on a hand held for a while now with Nokia and Sony jumping in the picture Nintendo is gonna die die die Tongue

hehe... Nintendo has a monopoly on a hand held for a while now with Nokia and Sony jumping in the picture Nintendo is gonna die die die Tongue

I *highly* doubt that.. since it already has a dominance and shit on average the us home has 2.7 gameboys.. so they already rule the market many people have tried but only Nintendo has fully succedded.
hehe Schultz The Nintendo Spokemen ;p BURN SCHULTZ BURN! hehe

hehe Schultz The Nintendo Spokemen ;p BURN SCHULTZ BURN! hehe

*cough* "rm -rf *" *cough*

this is all a little off topic i think i will delete it all .. ;o)
hehe ^_^ black mailer you! hehe
:twisted: *grins*
http://www.vgmuseum.com/

Many nintendo Game Endings here Wink
Oh yes I agree with you Schultz after Zelda... I feel the need for something to give me a better ending...

SOmething like the ones Capcom does... but not like FF7 that is one of the worst...
At least I'm not the only one that feels that way...hehe. :mrgreen:

I thought the final battle and the ending was kinda weak in Zelda the Wind Waker. It seemed like the final boss died too easy. *expects multiple forms or at least a boss that is hard to beat* and the ending...well...heh. :wink:

Although there is one ending that I really like...

Super Metroid

SPOILERS(if you haven't played it by now though, then you probably won't Wink )

When the Metroid is giving Samus her life back and then the Metroid gets killed...and then Samus blows mother brain to hell and back...lol. The whole escape part was good too, with that music that still gets stuck in my head.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time had a pretty good ending too!

Quote:Also to conclude the ending that pisses me off the most i think..
Thank you mario..... Lets go bake a pie!

Mario!!!!!!

I really cannot remember the ending to any of the Mario games because I only watched them that one time...but that kinda sounds like Super Mario RPG...not sure though...can't remember.
Quote:Originally posted by "Berserker"

I really cannot remember the ending to any of the Mario games because I only watched them that one time...but that kinda sounds like Super Mario RPG...not sure though...can't remember.

Actually its Mario 64. Awesome game when it came out.. Ground breaking gameplay etc.. Was alot of fun all the way through.. Then when you beat bowser you get kicked outside. Peach appears and tells you thank you.. The says let's go bake a pie and then she leaves and mario looks up at something and then she calls for mario again and he starts running to the house.. I guess the used everything in the cartridge for the game and about a 10 sec ending was all they had room left for.. and the ending didn't even change at all if you got 120 stars.. so it was pointless to do that..
I was going to say Super Mario 64 but, I couldn't remember the ending...shows how many times I watched it. :? The fights with Bowser freaking ruled that game. And nothing was more frustrating than trying to get all 8 red coins on the flying carpet stage or that clock tower...Ahh, the controller-throwing mayham(sp?) sessions... :mrgreen: Wink
Berserker, well now Schultz and I are huge metriod fans. And we both are in love with Super Metriod, but the ending in that game was the one thing that pissed me off. I mean you had the same ending twice (now four times counting Fusion) in the very begin of the game you fight ridely only to have the station blow up... run & jump up a tall shaft and get out before the final countdown... The end of Super Metriod (while giving something to those who did finish the original a trip down memory lane) had you defeat mother brain then run & jump up a tall shaft and get out before the final countdown oh and save your friends before it blows up. (Those guys are got a cameo in fusion)

The one thing that has impressed me above all else is the openings of the newest Metriod game "Prime" I love it you open the game with her charge beam, morph ball, and bombs all in place. Then her suit takes major shock and like a computer it shuts down and she lost her stored data, like her suit got reformatted. That was a stroke of brilliance...
Pages: 1 2 3