Hellsing
hellsingwas the best i think :twisted:
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
Actually, after some research it was the old FX Hellsing that i saw. Ugh, that was horrible. It had the same cover as all the other sets (with the goldish border and Alucard looking right) so I assumed they were all the same set =)

Btw, does anyone know if a second season of Hellsing was coming out? I thought I had heard a few times that it was.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
After watching half of the series dubbed, I admit that the dub is really good. Perhaps I overeacted(sp?) just a bit about the Alucard English dub earlier. Tongue
the dub is pretty horrible, believe it or not english people dont talk like that!
I have the FX Hellsing, and it is in fact quite a fantastic set. There is a bit of pixelation in the intro and during high-action scenes. And I also noticed slight Subtitle problems (Some lines would get a little delayed, then they have to flash one by you quickly to get back to speed. I didn't see anyone talking about this anywhere...So maybe it was just mine...But I noticed it.

That only happans about 5 times, so it's still a brilliant set, it's worth it with all the extras included Smile
"Close The World. txEn eht nepO"
Really? I didn't notice any pixelation at all...:confused:
Staccatto!!!
I did, it was rare, but it was there, and there were a couple of scenes with some momentarily heavy macroblocking.
Wai!
sanosuke have you worked with a whole group of Britsh speaking people before or is your knowledged only to the small realm of Monty Python...?

I have been in a group of several Britsh speaking people and there voices manurismes and are pretty close to what was beening pertrade in Hellsing... hell Walter's voice was Uk to the tee....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I'm always suprised when people say they don't notice pixelation or the macroblocking in FX sets. I go the FX perfect set for Hellsing and it is just that, perfect, except for a few sub flashes (hardly any) and the very noticable pixelation in a few spots usually with gunfire or explosions. I kind of wish I had gotten the Region 1 set for Hellsing because I like it so much and because I personally hate any kind of distortion in my video (call me a perfectionist), but hey, I guess I would say that the 60 bucks I saved is worth the effort spent cringing during the pixelated scenes.
[Image: vega.txt]
morgorath i live in the north of ireland which is part of the uk and i know many an english person,and i do agree that some english do talk quite like thosein the dubbed hellsing but most of the dub is very exaggerated. you wanna hear people exggerated the american accent, it sound horrible and believe me although it might be quite similar youll know its fake
hey l speak in a posh english accent and wear silly bowler hats, am l stupid?
My old English Lit teacher sounded just like Integra..... Wink
Welcome to my world.
also there are many a different accent in england, probably around 15. and the one in hellsing is basically a posh one

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just watched Hellsing OVA #1 snowboarder 13 6,132 03-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Last Post: LordMelkor
  Hellsing a OVA? TazForm 2 2,312 03-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Cidien
  New Hellsing Ova Trailer darkanx 0 983 09-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Last Post: darkanx
  Hellsing Perfect Collection MAC on 1 DISK???!!! Kiruyuki 11 4,301 08-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Cyrus
  New Hellsing OVA on the way! sk1nd0g 11 4,777 07-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Cidien
  Will Hellsing work on my XBOX and PS2? PirateKing 5 2,710 01-16-2005, 12:15 AM
Last Post: PirateKing
  Gundam Wing or GTO plus Hellsing??? guitarshredder 7 4,109 05-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Hellsing Is Amazing Vinny 14 5,717 01-29-2003, 03:32 AM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama
  Hellsing- MI or MAC? Gunshot2099 22 8,465 01-15-2003, 01:11 AM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama
  Should I get Hellsing R3 with gun or YUA R! set???? Xellos2099 5 3,082 09-14-2002, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie