Just watched Hellsing OVA #1
and i gotta say it was pretty bad a**. The animation, music and seiyus (sp) were all awesome...from my point of view at least.

For those of you that have seen it what did you think about it? I'm looking forward to #2 which should be out around the 5th of April or somewhere around there.

Later!!

SB
Haven't seen it but does it continue where the show left of? I think we only saw a glimpse of Alucard's powers in the anime.
Looks good but I think I will wait until the whole thing comes out before I watch it. In the meantime I still have alot of stuff to watch. Including non anime stuff. Ah well.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
It is a retelling of the 13 episodes so far. In OVA 1 it is like the forst 4 episodes of the series condensed in 50 mins. Episode 2, the one with the 2 cockney vamps on the moped, that translated into about 6 mins of screen time in the OVA. But it is very good drawing and animation. I really like it and Seras is not a whiny little girl anymore so that is a plus as well.
"It is not the destination that counts its how you get there"

[Image: ngebanner02.jpg]
hey, i am a huge fan of the original, could you tell me where you found it? is it on dvd or did you download it?
I posted earlier in another thread that I hang out on the bakafish ( http://www.bakakage.com/ ) fansub forum and they did a really good job of subbing. Yeah, blatant plug, so what. Anyway, from everything I heard form them, yeah it is a retelling, but this time is using the manga very strictly as it's source. I was glad to here that since I never saw the first Hellsing Anime I could jump straight into this one untainted.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I like it better than the original so far. Seras is way better in this one. Only thing I like in the original better though is the music. The music is ok in this one but it's not as stylish and there's nothing so far anyones going to want to go out and download/buy right away.
awesome i'll have to get on this one....have a long wait though so much stuff waiting in line lol
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Alucard against Alexander Palladin was great, better than the original

Seras Victoria is hotter also

Can't wait for more :-)
[Image: bl453.png]
Peter Wrote:Alucard against Alexander Palladin was great, better than the original

Agreed. Cool what alexander did to seras. Way worse than the original. =P All my friends like this one better so far.
Well, looks like I will have to add this to my long list of animes...iif I can find it. I seem to have lost it somewhere...:o :o . Ah well I definitly want to see it now but It'll wait. Now if only the next manga for it would come out I mean the Harkonen Cannon II was so tight in the manga. Fr those of you who read it you know waht I am talking about. For those of you that don't well...I won't say anymore. Later.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Does anyone know when it comes out? Is it out already? And if so where is it available?
Well considering we've been talking about what happened in the first episode you'd think that it has come out. Just download it it's not hard to fine. Get some sort of downloading program and search for it. I'm sure every program on the net has it.
I havent seen the original tv series, nor the manga, however i'd heard it was really cool from a lot of people so i decided since i was too lazy to download an entire series ill just watch this OVA. I thought it was pretty badass but the direction was pretty crappy... like all the random close ups and slowdowns.... Dr. Angus would have been proud -_-. But apart from that (and the fact that alucards master looks like a man...) i thought it was pretty cool. Cool