Who likes Rurouni Kenshin?
If you like it (or not!!) reply! Smile [/img]
well, i only saw 1 episode and it was pretty cool. but sumo wrestler in the loin cloth. i kinda got sick over that.
I've seen a few episodes. It seems cool, but at 96 episodes I bet it really overextends itself.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
I liked Rurouni Kenshin. I thought the Kyoto Arc was one of the best stories ever. The third season however, does suck. They should've cut it off at the end of season 2.
Yes kenshin rules.. my favorite anime so far. ;o) have everything in R1. But i will have to agree with Vicious it does get kinda weak at the end.
Rurouni Kenshin is a really great series not my favorite anime but its still good.
I liked the series up until the last 5 episodes. The series got a little weak toward the end. Tonight I will watch the 2 OVA's Memory and Seisouhen for the first time...can't wait. The series still gets an A+ in my book though, because of the Kyoto Arc.
What I have seen I liked. A little slow, but I liked it. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
ive got the first 2 series on vcd and damn are they good. i havent bothered with the 3rd yet cause i heard it was dodgy. btw the trust and betryal ova is also very good!
yes i really like kenshin, it's my favorite anime (ova 1 and the series) but i really hate the ova 2 :-(
and i would like the series follows the manga ... but it's not it ! :-(
i'm french (so, sorry for my bad english)
Everyone talks about loving the Kyoto Arc, however, it just goes on and on and on. The type of thing that everyone complains about DBZ about. I think the Kyoto arc should have been cut from twenty-some episodes to about 10-15.

It would have been cool for there to be a 13 episode mini-series of the Hitokiri Battousai rather then only 4 episode OVA.
LEGEND OF KYOTO!!!

the best fucking anime arc ever...l apologise for my swearingSmile
I gotta agree with most of the pack here. The Kyoto arc was fantastic. I think it's the best single season of anime that I've ever seen. Seemed like the first season existed pretty much to set up the Kyoto arc, which worked fine as far as I'm concerned.. As far as Kyoto dragging on too long, I really didn't get that vibe at all. The 3rd season seemed longer, and full of filler. But Kenshin was cool. Definitely one of my fave series of all time.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I thought the Kyoto Arc was fine. Only thing I didn't like about it was that they took the easy way out in the way that they killed Shishio. That was such a cop out. I think they should've made a couple more episodes after Kyoto to wrap everything up and ended the series there. 3rd season is total crap.
Well I don't feel the same as all of you do. Personally the 3rd season was alot like the 1st in (shibo said) that it was a set up. I mean hell if it had really come to a fourth season we would have had Kenshin Vs Yukishiro Enishi. Instead we get a brief fight scene in the OVA. Look yes the Kyoto arc was amazing and it would be great and all but come on... It would have been even better to have the whole build up with Enishi and his gang and they fights leading up to the final battle now that would have been the best...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!