SNES???
Do You have Snes9x zSnes??
if yes, what roms do yo have?
I'M NEW HERE! :roll:
Got more than you can shake a stick at hell I play my SNES Roms on my Dreamcast how about you...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I use my laptop :?
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Got more than you can shake a stick at hell I play my SNES Roms on my Dreamcast how about you...?
could u plz translate that into somthing that we all can understand
Ok elemental, the Dreamcast runs on a Windows CE system. Which means it is a closer kin to your PC than say your PSone is. On that note a great group of guys (maybe a girl too) wrote an emulator for the Dreamcast. This emulator along with your SNES Roms are then downloaded burned on to a CD-R and then placed in your Dreamcast and with a push of a button your playing Super Metriod on your Dreamcast. Now since it is a emulator and the dreamcast is only packing a 266mhz processer some games (most games) run slower... But if you do for the NES it runs like a camp and with four ports in the front you have 4 player action for games like off road racing....
thank you. now i under stand.
I still dont :?
I still dont understand that much
SIMPLIFY IT PLEASE :mrgreen:
He's saying people wrote an emulator that configures dream cast to play Snes games . He burnt them onto a disk. and plays them on his dream cast. k
Snes9x isnt that great but its better then staring at my desktop all day. :mrgreen:
Yea your right Kroova but the Visual Boy Advance is a damn good emulator as well...
Where can you get the Visual Boy Advance?
Is there a menu for the different games?
Staccatto!!!
I still haven't tried the SNES dreamcast emu yet...I was able to get my SNES emulator to work well on my 266mhz PII with win 98 back in the day. How much slow down do you see?
TeaganNash is right, WHERE DO YOU GET VISUAL BOY ADVANCE?
(also, what is it. Ive heard about it, but never seen it) :?
you get it off the internet. duh.

but really i belive coolrom.com has it and if not go to download.com and search for it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I find a SNES? Batz Kage 27 12,716 01-17-2006, 11:50 AM
Last Post: gubi-gubi
  Favorite SNES game The Maniac 39 13,121 02-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Last Post: r00ster
  Game Help Name SNES Game Batz Kage 0 1,546 01-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Play SNES ROMS on Dreamcast... TeaganNash 12 5,776 03-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Last Post: rav96