Best game
There is one thing more that I want. You need to be able to substitute people in every position. I want to put someone like Warren Sapp in the fullback position. We'd have a new refrigerator to worry about. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Ok look if that was a major update for you then you don't place PC games very much...
A "glitch " like that is fixed with in a few months via a patch... Don't have to wait a whole year for a brand new game. My point is that there were 7 years of Madden on the PSOne and if I compare the 5th one to the 7th one the biggest difference you will see won't be the safteys coming over to help out the corners...

Be honest with yourself... it is the same game for like 5 years until a hardware up grade. That's why EA is looking into no longer making a CD game every year but 1 every two years and then on a system like the X-box you just download the patches and updates (sounds like a computer to me) Via your paid subscrption...
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/news/news_6026450.html

I love FB and Madden/NFL2K but I will buy one every 3 years and that is good for me...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the Best Gundam Game? sk1nd0g 10 4,719 11-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  Best Fighting Game dallaslad 20 10,623 10-02-2003, 03:38 PM
Last Post: morgorath
  Best place to buy used games? Shibo 3 2,861 06-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Last Post: desfunk