Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i wanna what u all think is the best game ever
It's really hard to say. There are alot of great games. Which system?
To name a few: Xenogears, the Final Fantasy Series, Squaresoft games in general, and many others.
i really dont care for what system. i just wanna know wha u think the best game ever
its a tough choice, maybe halo for modern but I could never go against my old favs on the genesis and nes. duck hunt, mario, sonic, and we cant forget pokemon :mrgreen:
I would go with Madden. What other franchise can claim to be as popular year in and year out for the last decade?

Madden aside, I would have to go with SuperMario Bros. 1 for the NES and Legend of Zelda for the NES. Almost forgot about TecmoBowl for the NES.
Classic Pong with the two white rectangles and the white ball.That game kicks ass. :mrgreen:
Man Madden... yea maybe the years it gets an upgrade in the graphics dept but other than that it is just the same game with a new roster... and that is lame. Hell WWF games have most of the same people but at least they keep thier games fresh.

As for my choice I'm a RPG/Action fan so my Favorite game would be Valkyrie Profile http://www.enix.com/d0b3c35c21ed47454b16...index.html I need to make this a topic.

But for best game of all time it has to be Super Metriod for the SNES... I am still in awe of that master piece.
Chronotrigger for SNES and any Capcom 2D fighter on Dreamcast
I'd have to go with these...

Super Mario 3 NES
Castlevania Symphony of the Night PSX
Shatter Hand (it's very far past it's time)NES
The Legend of Zelda NES
The Legend of Zelda GC
Super Metroid SNES
Metroid Prime GBA
Chrono Trigger SNES
Phantasy Star 4 SegaGenesis
Sonic 1,2,3,Knuckles SegaGenesis
Sonic CD SegaCD
Twisted Metal 2 PSX
Twisted Metal Black PS2
Armored Core PSX/PS2

And that's about it...too many to pick just one!
Since you said one title... I will pick Mario Bros. 3.

How could anyone say Halo is the best game?! Confusedweatdrop:
Quote:Originally posted by "Kroova"

Classic Pong with the two white rectangles and the white ball.That game kicks ass. :mrgreen:

lol...can't beat the early pioneers of gaming.

As for myself, I would have to say any Resident Evil. *suddenly remembers Survivor and Gaiden* 8O ...ok, just about any Resident Evil. Confusedweatdrop:
Good old Tetris, you can never get bored with Tetris
I drop Tetris squares in my sleep, and have for years.
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Good old Tetris, you can never get bored with Tetris

Man I've gotten up to 140 some lines. Once it ends, I go back to level 0. ^_^

Ninja Gaiden. ^_^
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Man Madden... yea maybe the years it gets an upgrade in the graphics dept but other than that it is just the same game with a new roster... and that is lame. Hell WWF games have most of the same people but at least they keep thier games fresh.

They do make upgrades in Madden every year, but you really do have to play the game in order to notice. Like in 2002, it was way too easy to get a fast receiver and just chuck it downfield and he would burn the corners and safeties. They fixed that glitch in 2003, so you couldn't just go deep everytime. The corners would keep up and the safeties would come over to help. They updated the changes you can make to your defense after the play has een called in 2003 also. In addition to moving the DB's back and forth, you could also shift the d-lineman and the LB's. Minor tweaks here and there that really help people like me that have logged thousands of hours of Madden play.
Pages: 1 2