Angel Season Finale
Batz Kage, yes and it is one of the greatest twist I have every seen put on VAmpiers in a real way... Some of the shows were to good I wish it would pop up on DVD... Forever Night
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Hey, there's nothing wrong with watching Buffy if you're just trying to check out the chick (can't think of her name right now).
OMG, someone who says the movie of Buffy is actually better then the series. What joke :p

But first things first, Angel has become a great show, especially the last season, and I heard it has about a 95% chance of being picked up. It would be stupid of the WB to stop now.
Btw, may Fox go bankrupt for cancelling John Doe(After the 3rd season of 24 ofcourseSmile). To make a show that has so many filler episodes and just when the plot is starting a bit, they cancel it. I feel so betrayed Sad

Lastly, I think Buffy has been one of the most underrated shows. The first 3 seasons were really excellent. After that some people felt that it became a little less good. But because people tend to dismiss Buffy and think it's a bad show, they miss some very good writing and very original stories, some very memorable ones, 1 episode called Hush where for like 30 minutes everybody's voices are taken away, and thus no sound. A musical episode which lasts for over 50 minutes, which was completely written(dialog, songs and music) by the creator of Buffy.

It may not be your taste, you may not like it, but it's not bad by any means. In this last season they've made 1 giant mistake which makes very hard to keep it a good story.

I'm sure not many here will agree with me but I just had to defend my dear Buffy ^_^
Never catch a falling knife
shadypower, I feel ya on your point that Buffy had some good stories the first 3 seasons but it went straight down after that... I came to a hard fact with that show after the scooby doo movie. I mean really when she had that fight with the wrestler it turned into an episode of Buffy I was so turned off bye that and then when we discovered who the villan was.... I feel betrayed...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I like the Buffy movie. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I think shady may have been thinking of the new buffy movie, it features that actress from sabrina the teenage witch as Buffy and overall sucks ass.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
The new one sounds gay, as for the older ones, I don't remember them, I was so young the last time I watched them.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I was talking about the first Buffy movie and as far as I know, that's the only one.
Awhile ago I read that Joss (the creator of the series) wrote the movie but was told do change the script by Sutherland (playing Merrick) and the director. They thought he was ignorant and didn't know movies so they made him change the whole thing. I'm fairly interested in what he would have made if they'd let him do his thing. Same for X-men really, would have been cool to know how it had turned out if they'd used his concept.
Never catch a falling knife