[Current trade list] *juraiyosho
R1 DVD:
Gundam Wing 10 DVDs (cases and covers not included)
Gundam Wing: EW

Looking for:

Z Gundam 6 dvd boxset (MI)
Gundam ZZ 6 dvd boxset (MI)
Super Dimension Orguss 4 dvd boxset (MI)
Macross 7 Part I 4 dvd boxset (FX)
Macross 7 Part 2 4 dvd boxset (FX)
Serial Experiments Lain Perfect Collection 2 dvd boxset (FX)

...or make an offer
Interested in the Cowboy Bebop dvds and maybe even Macross II.
interested in ur tenchi boxset, check out my list.
Sorry, skyspace, i don't see anything on your list for trading the TU boxset. However, i'm interested in your Excel Saga (MI) and I've just updated my list with more titles.
Also, i can sell u the TU boxset if you're interested in buying it drop me an e-mail.
I don't see anything on your list for trading the CB + Macross II DVDs, James. If u are interested in purchasing them just drop an e-mail.
Hi, I might be interested into Turn A Gundam, how is it and look for thing that might interest u on my list. By the way, do you live in US?
Update trade list.
Apologies for taking so long to reply. The Turn A set is no longer available
I am interested in 08th MS team ^_^ Please take a look at my list and tell me if there's anything you may wish to trade with me for it.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
List updated. Gundam 08th team no longer available.
Sorry, you only have 3 titles available. Yet i have all of them. I am willing to sell excel saga if u want.
*Updated list - 2003/01/18.
List update.
I really really really want your VGundam Set. I most likely don't have anything you want on my list right now, so give me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out with some of the sets I don't have on my list.
List update. Sorry, i made an error in placing V Gundam on the list. My apologies. Big Grin
I don't think there's anything i need on your list, kakomu. Thanks anyway.
I am intrested in trading for your enitre set of R1 GW TV and EW oav. If I have anything that intrest you, please let me know.

-Ryviux