Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current trade list] *juraiyosho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
R1 DVD:
Gundam Wing 10 DVDs (cases and covers not included)
Gundam Wing: EW

Looking for:

Z Gundam 6 dvd boxset (MI)
Gundam ZZ 6 dvd boxset (MI)
Super Dimension Orguss 4 dvd boxset (MI)
Macross 7 Part I 4 dvd boxset (FX)
Macross 7 Part 2 4 dvd boxset (FX)
Serial Experiments Lain Perfect Collection 2 dvd boxset (FX)

...or make an offer
Interested in the Cowboy Bebop dvds and maybe even Macross II.
interested in ur tenchi boxset, check out my list.
Sorry, skyspace, i don't see anything on your list for trading the TU boxset. However, i'm interested in your Excel Saga (MI) and I've just updated my list with more titles.
Also, i can sell u the TU boxset if you're interested in buying it drop me an e-mail.
I don't see anything on your list for trading the CB + Macross II DVDs, James. If u are interested in purchasing them just drop an e-mail.
Hi, I might be interested into Turn A Gundam, how is it and look for thing that might interest u on my list. By the way, do you live in US?
Update trade list.
Apologies for taking so long to reply. The Turn A set is no longer available
I am interested in 08th MS team ^_^ Please take a look at my list and tell me if there's anything you may wish to trade with me for it.
List updated. Gundam 08th team no longer available.
Sorry, you only have 3 titles available. Yet i have all of them. I am willing to sell excel saga if u want.
*Updated list - 2003/01/18.
List update.
I really really really want your VGundam Set. I most likely don't have anything you want on my list right now, so give me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out with some of the sets I don't have on my list.
List update. Sorry, i made an error in placing V Gundam on the list. My apologies. Big Grin
I don't think there's anything i need on your list, kakomu. Thanks anyway.
I am intrested in trading for your enitre set of R1 GW TV and EW oav. If I have anything that intrest you, please let me know.

-Ryviux