Favorite System
hehe...I still have my old Genesis, 32X, and broken-but-still-barely-working-Sega CD, and my Game Gear, so you could say that I am a bit of a Sega Fan.

Don't get me wrong, the SNES is still one of the best systems actually. FF3(aka.FF6) is still one of the high points of my gaming life. Tongue
The Sega CD has the best Sonic game ever still in my opinion....Sonic CD!!! That game is a God among Sonic games and is my favorite!!! I wish I could own it! My friend had it and I played every time I went to his house!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yep, I still have Sonic CD. I definately agree, that is the best Sonic game to date! The FMV's in there still look so cool and that game had some great sound. I like that part where Sonic spins and throws a rock at Dr. Robotnik in the FMV at the end. It kinda sucks how Sonic CD was not included in the new Sonic collection for Gamecube.

I also liked Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Darkside for Sega CD. That game was such a bloodbath when it came to some of the finishing moves and stage deaths. The Cinekills were nice too.
Plus with the Sega CD you have one of the most talked about games of all time Night Trap...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I rented that at Blockbuster when the Sega CD was brand new and Night Trap was ok IMO...but it got kinda old after a while. It was kind of funny to hear the controversy(sp?) about it...lol. I think the 32X version was uncensored. I never have played that version though, so I'm not sure.
Famicom Disk System is my favorite. I mean, who doesn't love an 8bit system with insane loading times? Well, it has some good games, like many Konami titles and some anime games (Patlabor, Dirty Pair). On a slightly unrelated note, does anyone know if DokiDoki Panic (for FDS) is based on an anime?
ATTACK THE DEVIL'S WORLD!

-From the strangest Pac-Man -ish game ever, Devil World
I'm pretty sure Doki Doki panic is just a game. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
dallaslad, I noticed you avatar did you know about this
http://entertainment.msn.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?m=537054
It's about time that movie got a release date. Finally! Confusedweatdrop:
I remember in my childhood (the eighties) people talking about that movie. I always said it would be a pile of shit. I saw a little "preview" on E!. It looks like garbage. It will probably be better that Jason goes to hell or Jason X though. :lol: :lol:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Hey Jason X wasn't too bad not enough ass and tits though what Jason or Freddy movie doesn't have T&A in it...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite Video Game System and Games for that system pugmagician 11 7,700 09-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Last Post: pugmagician