Hentai monsters
yeah, thats what I thought. but it has been a while and I wasnt sure.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Ok look if any of you have seen Cool Devices I think we all can agree that most of the episodes in there are pretty damn good the only ones I couldn't handle was the Step father drugging and rapping his Daughter and I loved the first episode of the Human princess girl but when they gave her a cock I about lost it... But then I could handle the ________ in La Blue Girl.... What did they call that when she made like a cock from her lip[s to have sex with a girl...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
yeah, I think that we can all agree that any father daughter or worse, mother son, insest is disgusting. I thought some stuff in la blue girl was disgusting(or just plain out weird, like the girls masterbating with candles for some sacred ritual) but overall I liked it, I just prefer the good ol' human to human action :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Hey the candle thing rocked... I look at a candle the wrong way now and I'm walking funny wait that is more info than you guys needed...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
The 2nd episode of Cool Devices, the one with brother-sister incest was kinda creepy also.

I lke stuff like New Angel, lighthearted and fun. No rape and multi cock monsters running about.
Just good ghosts. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, only sister sister(and mother daughter, if the mother is hot) works for me :mrgreen:

What about Grandfather, and Granddaughter? :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I dont have anything wrong with that except the age difference, an old man sexing up anyone is just horribly unapealing to me :mrgreen:

What about incest fusion? Like in Gowcaizer, when the brother and sister make love and then later on they fuse into this twin body demon machine thing! Sick!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yeah, I cant say I am one for brother sister, it just seems to unatural, thinking of if they had a child, its mother would also be its aunt, ew :mrgreen:

I don't know if I had a hot sister............................
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, but I dont think I could be attracted to my sister even if she was hot. I mean I have a hot cousin but that doesnt appeal to me either.

as it shouldn't. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Man, I just realized I don't like men in my hentai, anywhere. Stupid men ruin it. Women + women or women + monsters or women + toys or women + women + women or mother + daughter or sister + sister or any combination of the above.

Like sister + women + toys + women.... MMmmm.... now that could work.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5