Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hentai monsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just want to know what everyone's opinion of those damn robots and tentacle monsters is. :mrgreen:
I'm don't care much for tentacle sex, much prefer good ol' human sex
Robots and tentacles are cool as long as the girl is enjoying it. Rape sux, and girls in agony is not a turn on for me at all.
yea but it all has it's place tenticle sex is great and all I could do with out the famliy member on family member stuff...
yeah, I agree with mathew and vance, human sex is the best(I am also a sucker for lesbian :mrgreen: ) and rape is a turn off as well as insest(well nonlesbian insest anyway :mrgreen: )
Who isnt a sucker for lesbians. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yeah, I agree with mathew and vance, human sex is the best(I am also a sucker for lesbian :mrgreen: ) and rape is a turn off as well as insest(well nonlesbian insest anyway :mrgreen: )

First of all Lesbians are human too Op.

Second you can't deny, the tentacle monsters. It might be a serious turn off, but come on. It's sexual violence. If people have something against that and nothing against Ninja Scroll and Beserk, than there is a serious amount of hypocrisy. People dieing in cold blood is just as bad.

Now go watch Hello Kitty and continue the virtuous path. ^_^
That's true but the tantacle monsters dont kill anyone.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

OptimisticOx Wrote:yeah, I agree with mathew and vance, human sex is the best(I am also a sucker for lesbian :mrgreen: ) and rape is a turn off as well as insest(well nonlesbian insest anyway :mrgreen: )

First of all Lesbians are human too Op.

Second you can't deny, the tentacle monsters. It might be a serious turn off, but come on. It's sexual violence. If people have something against that and nothing against Ninja Scroll and Beserk, than there is a serious amount of hypocrisy. People dieing in cold blood is just as bad.

Now go watch Hello Kitty and continue the virtuous path. ^_^

its just as bad, I just might enjoy one more than the other :mrgreen:

and you kroova my good boy, are a moron :mrgreen: lol
Tell me something i dont know
Quote:Originally posted by "Kroova"

Who isnt a sucker for lesbians. :mrgreen:

Very true. Lesbian > tentacle > straight. Incest o_O well, with the few I've seen I don't pay much attention to the story, so their relationship doesn't really matter. Sister-sister passes (F3 pt1), anything else definitely not.
Hentai and tentacles are one in the same.
All I can say is Ogre Slayer!!! And that is some cool stuff!!!
Quote:Originally posted by "Vance"

Kroova Wrote:Who isnt a sucker for lesbians. :mrgreen:

Very true. Lesbian > tentacle > straight. Incest o_O well, with the few I've seen I don't pay much attention to the story, so their relationship doesn't really matter. Sister-sister passes (F3 pt1), anything else definitely not.

yeah I also dont mind mother daughter either(well in series where the mom is really hot anyway), but things like brother sister and daughter father are just disgusting.

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

All I can say is Ogre Slayer!!! And that is some cool stuff!!!

wasnt aware that that was a hentai :? just thoght it was an action type thing with a lot of nudity and shit...
Ogre Slayer isn't hentai. There is about two shots of breasts in Ogre Slayer. You'll see more breast in Ranma 1/2. :mrgreen:

Though there is a lot more gore. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3