Its hopeless
Riiiight, You guys really should be in the zoo. But so should I for that matter. Yes I believe I would be a penguin. I love those little things, they are soo cute. I do believe Batz would be the Spitting Camel. I am listening to Timmy the Turtle by NoFX, so who is our turtle?
The monkey with the most
I'm actually in the Bakery section some where. Otherwise I'd be all monkey. Hurling your own feces takes the cake.

Wait, who pooted?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Now that is a line I will remeber all day
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
A spitting camel... why...do I want to know?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
does the word pervert come to mind. or is it just me?
Its just you.
bite me midget.
Quote:Originally posted by "elemental"

bite me midget.

Kinky.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Sweet someone is getting some action in here. Okay, well it seems that people on the net get more than I do. I feel great now. But I choose not to get any... Kinda sucks in its own way. :mrgreen:
The monkey with the most
Yes see women have that choice that power... we men on the other hand must beg and pled before we even get to smell it... but what do I know...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Why would anyone wanna smell it unless you like the smell of piss,or the smell of ass.
Wait a minute. Did some pages get cut off from this thread?
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Yes it was spilt off. I think I might lock it soon. Get your last crazy ass posts in.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I have nothing to say... Oh wait I made a guy cry today Big Grin He was being an ass so he deserved it. Sorry guys no offense there Confusedweatdrop:
The monkey with the most
He is an ass, & treats othpeople like crap, & probably deserved it, but it's not nice... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html