Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Its hopeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Man, I think he wants you Vicious. *shutters*
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Man, I think he wants you Vicious. *shutters*

Hey, I don't swing that way. :evil:
yeah, .... but I should have known better, and thought before I typed to realize that that could be taken in more than one way :mrgreen:
What are you talking about? You complimented a man's picture, saying you liked it. Of course it will be interpreted funny. :roll:
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yeah, .... but I should have known better, and thought before I typed to realize that that could be taken in more than one way :mrgreen:

I didn't take it that way. I was just gonna ignore it. It's Steve's filthy, perverted, under sexed mind that commented on it. :twisted:
Under sexed? You mean way over sexed!!!! :mrgreen:
I don't think sex with oneself counts. :o
Well if it were some other posters I would say that Steve over sex's himself, but knowing the pimping hamster like only one of the 4 Horsemen could... I know that hamster is bang the ladies just like "flint" taught him to...
Damn strait. :mrgreen:
Tell them how it is Flint...oops I gave away Kakoi's secret idenity...
heheh, well thats the only way some can get it :mrgreen: (if it even does count :mrgreen: )
Right I'm not really sure what happened to this thread. I read the first page and then skipped to the last one...Ummm i don't kno about you guys, but... Nope I'm gonna keep my mouth shut I might just lose some friends or potential friends from the comment I wanna make rite now. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
what? that we are all sick bastards who should live in the zoo? :mrgreen: if so wink, if not wink twice :mrgreen:
I dont think a zoo would take us.
You gave away my secret identity. Now I'm gonna have to commit suicide. Damn :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4