Post yer' Desktop!!
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

What are you talking about Berserker, your desk top is of yahiko, I haven't seen that picture of him ever and that is a damn cool desktop... But I do see you are a butterfly user... -10 points for that but you get 5 back because it isn't aol... :twisted:

Actually, I had thought about dropping MSN and signing up with AOL, but I decided to stay with the butterfly a bit longer. :wink:

Nice background Duragon. Almost makes me want to order some Macross.
Berserker, it's just I really don't understand that whole big old dial-up... It seems like I could never get on-line back home trying to dial up with aol and msn would try 3 numbers before I would finally get on... For me once I get DSL or ADSL I will never go back.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I get online fine, but the problem starts when I have stayed online for too long...the connection speed nearly comes to a stop, actually it does stop sometimes. Also, it cuts me off sometimes. :|

I would get DSL if I had the extra money. :wink:
Sorry I came in a little late on this one, but here's my desktop anyways Big Grin
The monkey with the most
Nice looks like it could be a sunset on a different world...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
There's a little guy in the bottom left corner, I didn't notice him until today. :oops:
The monkey with the most
I would post my desktop except for the fact until this morning there where like 30 somnigthing icons, now it's back down to about 20. But the wallpaper is of WolfWood
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html