Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Post yer' Desktop!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is my laptop desktop. My desktop one is the same, just in a higher resolution. Big Grin

[Image: Sess.jpg]
Would love to, but you have to tell me how.
Okay, here's how. Minimize all your windows and press the button on your keyboard that says Print Screen. Open up Microsoft Pain. Do Paste. Save it as a JPG. Attach it here.
Here you go.
Windows 2000? :mrgreen:
Here's mine!
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Windows 2000? :mrgreen:

Hahaha. Close, actually ME. A friend gave me a copy of XP, but I've been lazy in installing it.
here ya go
[Image: desktop.jpg]
Ohhhhh the exciting world of Steve's desktop.
Here is what mine at work looks like when I get home I'll post my home desktop...
Cardboard Tube Samurai lol.
Is the chronicles of the Cardboard Samurai something you found or made up?

My computer is sucking massive nuts and won't do it. :mrgreen:
I wish it is straight from the web site of Penny Arcade... GAbe and Tyco are the greatest gamers on the planet. They get mad props from the big 3 companys and get the invite to all the E'3 and what not if you haven't seen thier work do your self a favor and drop in at

http://www.penny-arcade.com/
Here is my Desktop at home and I did have a hand in this one although it was taken and made a hell of lot better by someone else... if you post something on the net expect someone to use it...
Pages: 1 2 3