Wow and I thought animeniacs got alot more traphic that I,
nice, yeah, I remember when I first arrived here, I had my eye on the irresponsible box set, but within one day after it arrived it was out of stock.

also wasnt there a poll a while back dealing with something with preordering. what ever happened to that?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Well it's cool JJ that you are geting in more stuff, but I have to say that the #1 reason your site has repeat costumers is... Your CR deptment... (costumers relationship dept)

You answer quickly and you are straight forward and even if you are in the wrong (god forbid) you not only fix it but give a gift... which bye the way for those who do not know in most culters outside of America if you make a mistake and say you are sorry there is like a 2 week window in which you are soppose to do something nice for the person you offended (ie give a gift, help with some yard work yad yad yad...)

That is why I think your sight is the best because I know of your CR and PR depts on a personal level hey Admins were ya at back me up on this one...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I'm in the middle of trying to make my first order to this great place. I'm just trying to decide what to get. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
You have been here since July of 2002 and you are making your first order kakoi I am ashamed you have brought disgrace on us Yon Kishu. You must place order by sunset of the next fool moon to bring the light back upon us all.... He He :twisted:
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I really do feel bad about it. Soon. I have to delay it by another week since I need to get my ol' ma a birthday present. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
well its the reviews that bring you here, the forum that keeps you. and you cnat help but buy something one time or another :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I'll buy something, sometime. Eventually.
yeah, I came here and bought trigun irresponsible captain tylor cowboy bebop movie and I think one other thing, but nothing recently, but hopefully that will change :mrgreen:

I used to just come to this site for reviews, until I actually visited the forum and found out what a lively crew you have here. Smile Now, I stop by the forums at least once daily. Congrats on all the traffic! Tongue
Hey JJ, can I have a hand in designing the website?
Kak, the website redesign already done, just Schultz is working on features before launching it... do u have like feature suggestions and such?
nice, I cant wait, I like the current design but Im so used to it that I would like something new :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "kakomu"

Hey JJ, can I have a hand in designing the website?

What would you perfer or like done slightly differently?
I think it would be cool to have a point redemption system. You get X amount of points for every X amount of dollars you spent here. You can then redeem them for free DVDs.

The problem I have with the 100$ order and get a DVD promotion is that even if I want to spent 100$ at once you never have all the stuff I want in stock at the same time
Matthew, we planning on having an accumilative system now... say u order 50 dollars ones then 30 and then another 30 (total 110) u will get a free dvd option.