Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Wow and I thought animeniacs got alot more traphic that I,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Saw a post on animeniacs about their traphic... like 60,000 unique users and 1.6million hits

I have almost 80,000 unique users and over 2million hits this month (which is not finished) ^_^

Guess Import-anime.com is moving up the ranks Smile heh

With new layout I am hoping to double that in a few months! (gonna have many exciting features that other sites havent immitated yet heheh)
Awesome, congrats man! The hits are only gonna keep increasing. We are the coolest anime site on the web, after all. :mrgreen:
Because besides being a store, this is the #1 place for people to check before they buy HK DVDs. It's a life saver for many. Saved me from buying the HK Hakusho set. :mrgreen:

By the way, I love the new site layout. :mrgreen:
Yes this is the #1 site for HK reviews on the Web plus its where I get most of my HK DVDs from. As Steve said, a real life saver for many.
And this was the first HK site I ever knew of. Thanx to my curiosity to find Tekkeman Blade and Kak for finding this place!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I went through Animeniacs.com but this place is more fun. Not to mention there are better reviews here than the copy-cat Animeniacs.com :mrgreen:
yeah, this was how I discovered HK anime,I put in the key words "import" and "anime" into google not even knowing that cheap anime was being made in HK. so if this site had just a slightly different URL I would never have more than half of my collection :mrgreen:
I initially came here for the reviews and then got hooked on the forum. The forum here is alot more mature and much much more knowledgeable than most other anime forums that I've seen. Plus this is one of the few forums that doesn't censor stuff. There was another forum that I'd check on once in a while and everyday you'd have someone new asking 'Why is the stuff here so cheap?' 'How can they afford to sell Trigun for $40 whil everyone else sells it for $200' and stupid shit like that because they wouldn't let us explain what HK's were on the board.
lol Vicious...
I also had my post edited by the site admin once when someone asked if there were any other stores like (unnamed HK DVD store), and I listed several. 5 minutes later they somehow disappeared.
This place is great. I also found it through animeniacs.com and was instantly hooked. I saw the word "Forum", and have been coming here nearly everyday since, and since I won something I want to put together my first order to Import Anime. Which is long overdue. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This is the place to be. I get all of my MAC/AS from this site now and the reviews happen to be quite informative on the whole.

Now, for that internal cart system so that I can buy FX/AV/MI titles..... :wink:
JJ, I know that traffic rhymes with graphic, but still . . . . .
i like the fact that the reviews here are a lot more comprehensive then animeniacs.com. I mean i love his(animeniacs) site but the reviews on there are very erratic. Junkie Joe is also a badass and he even lets me post here when i'm really wasted. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JJ are you ever gonna start getting in more than just as/mac hk titles cause that would certainly up the amount of people coming to your site, and it would also be excellent if titles stayed in stock for a bit longer. do this and your site will be most triumphant! even if you dont it still rocks!
working on it Sanosuke, also gonna get some anime toys and maybe even resin kits.
Pages: 1 2 3