Important News
yeah, plus, all I have seen was CN's DBZ, and we all know how americanized that is :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I'm in the same boat as VAnce. I thought DBZ was pretty good at first, but it dragged on too long. I feel that the Frieza battle was the best part of the entire series as well.
what I would have liked, is if it ended at the cell saga, with the episode where trunks goes back to his time and destroys androids 17 and 18, but I would like the rest of the cell saga to bo shortened and not have so much crap about the cell games.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I hated most of Dragonball Z, WAY too repetitive, but I actually enjoyed the Android Saga (After Gero dies.)
And thats all I've got to say! ^.^
yeah, what I would have to say is my favorite, is the few episodes in which trunks just arrives and kills frieza and his father, king cold, because it was made such a big deal when goku when SSJ, but then this fairly young teenager comes in and without an effort slaughters both freiza and his father, mercilessly in his pure badassedness :mrgreen: