AS/MAC doing toys now, here's some pics.
JJ, got any pics of the Gundam model kits up yet and how much you gonna sell them for
Matthew, getting a digital cam tomorrow to take pics off.. prices.. no clue hehe
Well, don't charge too much. I heard you say they were the 1/144 models. Those truely only sell in import stores around here for about $15, while the 1/100 scale models are $30 and the 1/60 scale models are $80-100.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Yeah, the legit 1/144 Gundam models range from 10-20$US where I live plus they don't even need glue, you just snap them together.

If the bootlegs are cheap I'll pick them up to work on my painting skills, I won't worry to much about screwing up a paint job on it
I would like to buy one One Piece set and I would like the HunterXHunter set. Lupin looks pretty cool too. By the way, who is that packaged with Goemon? :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
Here are the pics of some of the gundam stuff i got
nice the deck of cards looks really cool, maybe you can make it so instead of getting an extra dvd with orders over 100 dollars, you can get a few figurines :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
little error: "gundamstuffithink.jpg"

*kuch*

You mean PATLABOR.jpg Smile
heh ;p beats me Wink a friend of my took the pics and named em
I must get the Hikaru no Go keychains!

The Patlabor or whatever they are are pretty cool to.
so what exactly did i win yesterday in the chatroom anyway?
Big Grin
if u won the toys I will through a bunch in an envelope so u will have a surpice when it gets to you Tongue
Damn, I missed the chat cause I had to work yesterday. Ah well.

Oh yeah, this thread is impossible to read with the new layout cause of all the pics.
Alot of text is cut off the right side
yeah, I just realized that too, you need to fix the problem of no bottom scroll bar. if the pics were any wider I wouldnt even be able to use the quick reply box because there would be no submit button.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
How much is the Patlabor figurine?
And what kind of keychains are those?
And how can I purchase these figurines?
Staccatto!!!