Import Anime Forums

Full Version: AS/MAC doing toys now, here's some pics.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
if anyone interested in any, let me know
That is amazing!!!! I really like the Mazinger Figures! And the Lupin ones are cool too! So how do these companies rip these? That's one quality burner they have on there pc!!! (hahahaha) Tongue
I want a HunterXHunter Keychain!
if your sellin, I would be interested in the one piece figurines, just tell me the price and I would be happy to order :mrgreen:
Yeah me too Smile
I'm interested! Particularly in the Hamtaro and One Piece stuff.
I will see about getting some in stock in abit.
Hmm. That is strange. Doing toys? They look alright. It was a big surprise to see that AS/MAC doing toys. :mrgreen:
Oehh, let's hope they make Azumanga keychains and Initial D ones Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "shadypower"

Oehh, let's hope they make Azumanga keychains and Initial D ones Big Grin

Ohhhhhh yeah that would be awesome... I want a keychain of Chiyo-chan in her penguin outfit...
[Image: chiyopen.gif]

And yeah Initial D ones would be awesome too... *goes to listen to some eurobeat*. I want a Bunta keychain!!! hehe.

I could also go for some Naruto keychains Smile

Oh yeah I wonder if Luffy's body is stretchy? I doubt it lol.
Haha. I see you still got the Chiyo pic. I love that pic!!!
any predictions as to the price of one of these toys? ^^
yeah, I would like to buy them, but I wont spend more than I could get something better with :mrgreen:
anywhere from 1 to 2 dollar per toy, some sets will be 6-8 dollars
sounds good to me, although I wouldnt want to pay 6 dollars shipping with a 2 dollar toy so if you get them I think I will just include them in one of my orders along the way :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3