wow
ok..this might be a little behind the subject but i think Asian girls are HOTT!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
OK just to fill you all in on something I have first hand knowledge of (considering I live in Japan) There are ugly asian girls too. Now be it they are just ugly unlike American women who can come in 3 shades of ugly and can also be fat as all get out but that is besides the point. There are some pretty young pettie yet ugly asian girls...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
From what I've noticed, most of the hot Asian girls are Korean. I've never really seen too many Vietnamese or Chinese girls that looked good. And I can't comment on Japanese girls, since I hardly ever see any around here. But almost all the hot ones I've seen have been Korean. Anyone want to agree or disagree with me on that?
They're all ugly IMO Tongue. Ok maybe that's a bit harsh. I'm not attracted to ANY of them. The only one I was attracted to was Phillipino. But she was more of a friend than anything else.
Kakomu, go this website and then tell me that they're all ugly. www.sung-hi.com . It does have nudity on it, so noone under 18, ok? Tell me that she is not hot!!! And by the way, she's Korean.
Well since I was stationed in South Korea from 2000 till Aug 2001 I saw a great number of very ugly korean women. First let me tell you unless you have a great deal of money there or marry a military man all korean (and most of the other asian country) have major dental problems. But amerian dentist would love them because since they can't afford dental work (to fix the ugly teeth) they take very good care of them. They brush on the average about 4 times a day. Oh and second for every good looking koren girl there were two of her friends one you would do if you were drunk and one you could even drink cute... but those are just some obseravtions... But hey Vicious just to fill you in there were some unbeliveable asian women I have meet that are banging in every way...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by "Insane Crack Hoe"

ok..this might be a little behind the subject but i think Asian girls are HOTT!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yeah, I pretty much everyone agrees with you(on this site that is) but the question is, do you preffer hentai? or the live action stuff? :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wow this is crazy. psychooys 14 8,079 06-02-2006, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Zagatto
  Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today Batz Kage 66 21,969 11-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage