A real question
Yes, as hard as it is to believe this is a "real" question. And after the question is answered (& I have last word) may it die peacefully, without being hi-jacked.

Ok, if someone post :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: is only one :twisted: counted for that one post?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Nope, the string is counted, so :mrgreen: :mrgreen: = 2. Though there is no counter for it. :mrgreen: <--------- #3
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah I was wondering that too, it doesnt seem like there is ever more twisted in the statistics, yet I post :twisted: all the time.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
why there is no counter is because the Stats mod that i was using for the board in latest release the Smiley counter is broke.. And he won't fix it till the guy releases his v3 of the stat mod..
oh, ok. But, abut my question again. I post about 20 :twisted: 's & the number went up by one, then I posted 2 :twisted: 's on my next post & it went up by one. :?: :? :?:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well that's that, you heard it straight from the horse's mouth. Schultz a dentist should really look at that. Just kidding man. It's zany Steve afterall. I'm going to lock this thread, because it will go no where fast. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection