What are some good HK sets of series that aren't R1?
Well, I HAVE been watching Sailor Moon fansubs, but I've never even heard of Miracle Girl. @_@ Sailor Moon actually isn't as bad as it may seem. Nothing great, though. @_@
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I am up to episode 10. I would be farther if it wasn't for Kimagure Orange Road TV DVD and Cutey Honey in the old school plastic AD Vision clam shell case.
I've only seen the first three episodes, so you're doing better than I am. ^_~ I've also been watching my Royal Tenenbaums DVD over and over, (it came out on Tuesday, and, since, I have seen it three times.) and I'm trying to watch Berserk over again, but I never seem to finish an episode without getting interrupted! Cry I'm on episode 12 there. Great series.
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
A mixed blessing is that own WAY TOO MUCH anime.
Stuff I haven't seen but own
---------------------------------
1. Sailor Moon TV 11 - 200
2. Kimagure Orange Road TV 15 - 48
3. Akazukin Cha Cha 1 - 74 plus OVAS (1-3)
4. Kishin Corps 1 - 7
5. Miracle Girls 1 - 51
6. Patlabor TV 1 - 46
7. Hand Maid May 1 - 7 (Not complete)
8. Kodomo No Omocha TV 1- 40 (Not complete)
9. Plus other tapes (Dancougar 1 - 5, Sohyruden Vol.1, 801 T.T.S. Airbats 1,2, Izelion, My Dear Marie Metal Angel)
10. Plus I ordered mad HK DVD sets
Watch Kishin Corps.... Now. *_*
I'll definately get there. I ordered a shit load of stuff from a store. I also bought used Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Volumes 1 - 3 in the nice plastic cases.
Watched two episodes of Kimagure Orange Road.
Kishin Corps is awesome... @_@

And, what the hell is All Purpose Cat Girl Nuku Nuku? I've never even heard of it!
I'm Really enjoying Kimagure Orange Road. =) I'm up to DVD #9, and since today is my day off I believe I'll be watching one or two more.. I'm also watching I My Me! Strawberry Eggs and rewatching the Kyoto Arc of Rurouni Kenshin... Strawberry Eggs is turning out to be pretty fun.. And seriously, how can you go wrong for the price? I think it was under $15..
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs is an amazing series. I watched all 13 episodes in one day. Great show. And, where did you buy it...? @_@ I payed... like... twenty-four bucks for it... @_@
It's on sale for $14 at Animeniacs.. I wasn't actually planning on buying it but when I saw the price I had to throw it in with the order I was placing. Wink Speaking of buying things, if anyone wants a good R1 rip, I see that Joe has Black Heaven in stock.. It's a perfect rip and it's such a change from the normal anime.. It's one of my top 3 fave series of all time, anyone who hasn't seen it should give it a try! It's AS, and it comes in 2 pieces.. One box has dvd #1-3, the other one has DVD #4. Anyone else enjoy this series as much as me?
Cat Girl Nuku Nuku is the most light hearted and fun anime (after Maison Ikkoku and Ranma 1/2 ofcourse). Released by AD Vision.
Man Kishin Corps sucks. Well so far I haven't been too thrilled. I hope it picks up. The characters are bland, and the story isn't too coherent as of now. This series sounded really good on paper, hopefully it can do it on the TV as well. Big Grin
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
:evil: You didn't like Kishin Corps...? @_@ I didn't even know that that was POSSIBLE. @_@
It's not that I don't like it. I just didn't find it that interesting. I would rather have watched KOR or Gundam Wing that's all.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Well, give it a shot, anyways. :? It deserves to be watched. How many episodes have you seen so far?