Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are some good HK sets of series that aren't R1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Basically how are the subs on
1. Doreamon
2. Sakura Wars TV
3. Godmars
4. Aura Battle Durbine
5. Astro Boy
6. One Piece (Manga Video Version)
7. Super Radical Gag Family
8. Tekkaman Space Knight
Thanks for any help.
I hear One Peice is good subs,
I seen about 8 episodes of Tekkaman Space Knight (the series that was shown in North America under the Tekkaman Blade name) and so far the subs are very good, hope they continue this way

vaguely remember people saying that the subs on Aura Battle Durbine was good but dont take my word for it...

as for the rest... hopefully will get reviews on those posted Smile
Sorry, can't help you with any of the titles you listed, but I do highly recommend 'Love Hina'. The subtitles are great and the show is top notch. =)

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...amp;id=130
On the site there have been two reviews for Aura Buster Durbine. It has gotten a very high rating, including in the SUBS department. I think I may have found my next purchase!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Basically how are the subs on
1. Doreamon
2. Sakura Wars TV
3. Godmars
4. Aura Battle Durbine
5. Astro Boy
6. One Piece (Manga Video Version)
7. Super Radical Gag Family
8. Tekkaman Space Knight
Thanks for any help.

If you are referring to the really really old 70's show of Tekkaman space knight then i have it and the subs are perfect just the show sucks compared to the 90's version
I'm planning on checking out Tekkaman, after I watch my order for GTO DVD, I my me, Cowboy Bebop and Inu Yasha 1-26. I'm also watching Sailor Moon fan subs(not so bad believe it or not), Zenki Demon Prince(really good and cheap R1 DVD) and KOR(Animeigo DVD Set). I also own all of Akazukin Cha Cha(more fan subs) and miscellanous OAVs (Cyber City Oedo 808, Kishin Corps, 801 TTS Airbats), that I haven't seen. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I own way too much.
801 TTS Air bats... one of my favs Smile
Sweet!!!! I'll be looking foward to seeing it, unfortunately I got the VHS DUBBED. It was just $5 used. Don't get me wrong I LIKE DUBS (Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin, Maison Ikkoku, Jubei Chan, Ninja Scroll, Princess Mononoke, Golden Boy.....plus many more good DUBS). I just would have like to see the series SUBBED.
I think the DVD version of it is going to be out by ADV really soon (if not already out)
Sorry for the late reply, just found this board. =) Anyway, I really enjoyed Cyber City Oedo 808, Steve. I'll be curious to hear what you thought of it when you watch it. But ugh, the dub for that DVD is *awful*! It's just distracting with all of the profanity, whereas in the sub there isn't any swearing at all, as I'm sure there wasn't in the original dialogue, so it's easier just to concentrate on the story. Great DVD, wish there was a longer series!
I've heard that the One Piece discs are awesome. Other than that, I can't help. Undecided Sorry. Oh, and, someone please help out on Astro Boy! I want to see that too! ^_^
Shibo, my favorite line has to be "for fuck's sake", nobody in there right mind swears like that. I wish it was a longer running TV series. It could have went great places.
Quote:Originally posted by "SomebodyKillMe"

I've heard that the One Piece discs are awesome. Other than that, I can't help. Undecided Sorry. Oh, and, someone please help out on Astro Boy! I want to see that too! ^_^
Damn are you reading my mind or something. You want to see the series I do.
@_@ Okay... @_@ But, yeah, actually, I AM reading your mind. Sorry.
Heh Heh Seriously though. Next thing I know you will be telling me that your watching Miracle Girl and Sailor Moon Fan Subs.
Pages: 1 2 3