NINJA SCROLL TV!!!!!
What a gloriously age we live in, we can now watch shows a day or two after it premiered in Japan.

Too bad AnimeJunkies sucks ass, many people complain about their subs but I don't mind being used to HK subs but their video encoding sucks ass, I'm still getting Ninja Scroll as we speak though
so true, anime junkies may not be the best but at least they're speedy. anyways I will end up getting it HK in due time no matter what. the video didnt seem to bad to me, but certainly not the best.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
How much space in Megabytes does Bittorent take up? I'm considering downloading, but I won't until I know if I can handle it. Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
im not on my regular computer right now (on the account that my dad is being an ass and disabled the internet) but I dont think it is to large, you should be able to handle it.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Kakoi, you still have that pentium 1? You won't be able to play divx files on it. Anyways bittorrent is about 2-3 megabytes and its a memroy hog, my video encoding slows down like 5 times when I'm on Bittorent and the video encoding barely slows down at all when I'm on DC++
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! 5Xs!?!?!?!?!? Good thing I have 512 RAM!!!! AND ROOM FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Unfourtunatly I am still using the same shit computer. I wanted to use it to download some manga. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Has the second episode aired yet? I need more Ninja Scroll
naw, not yet, I check the site where I got the first episode, daily

Ox...

How did you get Bit Torrent to work? I've installed their client, but every time I try to DL a fansub, I get an error that says that it couldn't connect to the server... Cry
duh...nevermind...I figured it out

1) right click on link--->save file as
2) click on save to DL file

I'm CRUSIN' at a solid 150kps now...lol Cable rules :mrgreen:
Have seen NStv in the nwest newtype and it it looks GREAT!!!!!! :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "Red96TA"

duh...nevermind...I figured it out

1) right click on link--->save file as
2) click on save to DL file

I'm CRUSIN' at a solid 150kps now...lol Cable rules :mrgreen:

alright, that messed me up too, good luck on your downloadin, I found some nice websites for movies but they dont d/l nearly as fast as the fansubbs, but I still prefer it over kazaa :mrgreen:

just wanted to let everyone know that the 2nd episode is out! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3rd episode is out now :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Ninja Scroll TV Perfect Collection FX Batz Kage 3 3,067 12-13-2006, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Ninja Scroll TV set Oxyclean 16 6,488 09-01-2003, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Peter