Import Anime Forums

Full Version: NINJA SCROLL TV!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://callatg.com/~asti/bt/aj/

just a little while ago I have discovered Bittorrent and all its glory and as I was scrolling allong I cam across the link above, I am currently downloading the first episode and I have to say that I am syched!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Woah! There's also a Ragnarok series there. That's crazy awesome!

What are those files you can download there though?
you can download them through bittorent, so you have to download that first.

I just finished watching it, and I have to say it is as awsome as I remember the movie to be, I cant wait for the next one to come out :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bah is there anyone willingly to wing me a copy to the UK, downloading ona 56 k modem is not funSad
yeah, that has to suck. although you could always just start downloading sometime in the evening and leave our computer on all night, that should do it :mrgreen:
l wait for the HK DVD, my housemates wouldn't allow that since they use the pc all the time..pah
yeah, then the only advice would be to get a cable modem :mrgreen: I used to have 56k but then I finally got cable and I have been downloading a lot more since then. :mrgreen:
Does it have fansubs?
yes, pretty good too :mrgreen:
ARGGHHH!!! don't taunt me
lol sorry, but I have to make up for all the time that I was taunted when I had only 56k, you'd think I would be compasionate though wouldnt you? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah you would have though eh? :evil:

Well l hope you have fun watching it Confusedweatdrop:
Hey Yakumo, I live in the UK too, if you can PM me your addy, i'll burn it onto CD for ya and send it down.
NO WAY!!!???

This would be so ACE!!!

my crappy day of revising is now a good oneSmile
Hey!!! and I did a good job taring him down too!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you wont be disapointed yakumo :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3