funniest anime known to mankind?
I agree. Castle of Cogliostro is the best Lupin movie I've seen thus far. And I couldn't stand the TV show either. It really is showing it's age. But then again, I saw it on CN and the dubs for the series are horrible. And I love dubs in general. So you know they have to be really bad for me to say that they're bad.
Those who hunt elves had some funny parts. The flower episode was the best. =)

Dragon-Half is great just as long as you don't go into it expecting a serious show. The Credits are actually worth watching and the menu music is pretty damn good too.
Everyone KNOWS the funniest anime are DiGi Charat and Kodomo no Omocha!
^.^ Definitely worth a watch, everyone!

(The DiGi Charat bootleg DVD is not, though. Go fansub. Read the reviews and you'll know what I mean.)

And WHO can forget RAVE? It was HILARIOUS!
And thats all I've got to say! ^.^
wtf LOVE HINA is the FUNNIEST.. btw a warning to people... dont get the fx version... not anything against fx, its just that the bandai release that they ripped sux ass, and its missing ep 25...
Excel Saga and Digi Charat are my 2 faves humor-wise. Maison Ikkoku can be hilarious as well. The ep where Yotsuya gives Godai an egg is one of my favorite eps ever. =) Nadesico is a good one.. and I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Colorful! Come on, guys, have none of you seen it? It's a *panty* anime! Go buy it!
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Maison Ikkoku (my fave is when they think Yotsuya is a ghost or what about the beach episode(10))
Excel Saga
Kodomo No Omocha
Those Who Hunt Elves
Ranma 1/2
Jubei Chan <-------- Nobody watches this but it is on my top ten. Awesome!!!!
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I've seen Jubei Chan. It had it's funny moments, but wasn't consistently funny like Azumanga and some others. Any line Yotsuya says in MI is funny. He's my favorite character from that series.
I haven't seen alot of a nime as I'm verry choosey, But, The funniest anime I've seen any of was Excel Saga! That was damn funny!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Beelzebub, Has a devil put aside for me, FOR ME, FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEE....
[Image: 932003220.jpg]
Project A-ko
Lupin The 3rd
Irresponsible Captain Tylor (OVA)
personally i thought the secret of mamo was much better than castle of cagliostro and the tv is good despite its age, actually that fact that its old and dodgy makes it even funnier!