funniest anime known to mankind?
Nadesico was great! And for the most part Trigun was hilarious too!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
well I found the first few episodes of trigun pretty funny, but then things got more serios.

ack, my keyboard is messed up so that I have to press the space bar twice as hard as usual and my words often slur together.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Digi-Charat and Excel Saga
Yeah, Trigun had some hilarious parts. I was laughing throughout the whole chase scene in Hard Puncher. It's not consistently funny though, and the laughs were few and far between in episodes 13-26.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Dark Osamu: I have to agree with you, I really enjoyed Nadesico also. Still though, the beginning of Naruto was pretty funny. I also think Luffy is funny himself in a lot of scenes
Even when the circumstances are dire Luffy still manages to be hilarious. That makes it so much better when he gets serious. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Don't make fun of me, but I thought Dragon Half was funny. =)

FLCL, Captain Tylor, Ranma, Slayers, etc are all good too.
i heard from a friend that dragon half was incredibley funny although i have yet to see it.
I heard Those Who Hunt Elves was a good laugh. Anyone seen it?
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
l say Azumanga Diaoh becasue of Osaka, she rocked!!

However, most disappointing would be Project Ako
what didnt you like about project A-ko? although it is far from my favorite I still got quite a laugh.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
i never liked project a-ko myself, must have been the dodgy dub. anyone seen secret of mano? its by far the funniest lupin 3rd i have seen yet :lol:
Haven't seen it yet, but I think it's being relicensed so they can rerelease it here in the US. I hate supporting funimation, but for Lupin, I have to.
Yes, Lupin III is genuinely a funny guy!. LUPIN III!

Actually "Secret of Mano" is gonna be re-released by Pioneer on July29,2003.
Yet, it;s true that Funimation are releasing "Voyage of Danger","Dragon of Doom", "The Persuit of the Harimao's Treasure", and "The Secret of Twillight Gemini".

Hmm..it's a little headache to located R1 Lupin III DVD...but I'm so very glad that MI have released Lupin III TV's. It's currently my favorite title Big Grin .
l dunno, the Love and Rockets episode was ggod, but the rest were crap, its just dated badly in my opinion

Cmon Castle of Caglistro is the best Lupin movie