Letter to my friend
Ok, with most, if not all of you guys (even though I normaly can't remember who you guys are, sorry, I have a very bad memory) are know to me as friends, I was wanting to collect things for a letter to my friend. The one my other friend is dating. I wrote her a 2 1/2 page letter & told her there would be a part 2 containing junk from yu guys. Even though you guys don't know her I'm sure you can come up with something.

Anyways, I ate a small index card, & a piece of paper today. I also started on a big index card, & soon plan to go on to a folder, & then a cardboard box. Just thought I should share this with you guys! :mrgreen:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
ok now some of my stuff that I do:

1. I pretend i am always carying a gun and when someone annoys me I will take it out and shoot them, from then on if they say something I do not here it.

2. I am constantly whistelin

3. when I stretch for PE I streach as they do in martial arts animes and do one leg at a time (as goku does if you have ever seen)

sorry thats all for now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Please, any & all post something for the letter.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

yeah, it would be kind of akward for me to be the only person on this....
Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Come on people!

I could always create a new user name and post again :mrgreen:

What do you want me to say? Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
exactly what im thinking, what do you want from us? i havent got a clue what you want us to say. but if you explain then id be glad to help
I don't know what you want me to say either. If it's for a girl, I'll post an old Snoop line that you might not necesarily want to use

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks that lick up on these nuts and suck the dick."

Sorry, but that's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of girls. It might not apply to her, but I don't know her. So nothing personal.
wow Vicious! you sure are a lady killer! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

just say a buch of meaningless post slut shit

*shoots off leg*

or I will blow off your other leg too!

Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

wow Vicious! you sure are a lady killer! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah right. Don't get me wrong. Not all girls are like that. But that's how I go in viewing them if I don't know them until they prove me wrong.
yeah, well my saying is that, women were made for men to make babies! although I dont know how far that will get me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: