Import Anime Forums
Letter to my friend - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Letter to my friend (/thread-1084.html)

Letter to my friend - Batz Kage - 04-10-2003

Ok, with most, if not all of you guys (even though I normaly can't remember who you guys are, sorry, I have a very bad memory) are know to me as friends, I was wanting to collect things for a letter to my friend. The one my other friend is dating. I wrote her a 2 1/2 page letter & told her there would be a part 2 containing junk from yu guys. Even though you guys don't know her I'm sure you can come up with something.

Anyways, I ate a small index card, & a piece of paper today. I also started on a big index card, & soon plan to go on to a folder, & then a cardboard box. Just thought I should share this with you guys! :mrgreen:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Letter to my friend - OptimisticOx - 04-10-2003

ok now some of my stuff that I do:

1. I pretend i am always carying a gun and when someone annoys me I will take it out and shoot them, from then on if they say something I do not here it.

2. I am constantly whistelin

3. when I stretch for PE I streach as they do in martial arts animes and do one leg at a time (as goku does if you have ever seen)

sorry thats all for now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Letter to my friend - Batz Kage - 04-10-2003

Please, any & all post something for the letter.

Letter to my friend - OptimisticOx - 04-11-2003

yeah, it would be kind of akward for me to be the only person on this....
Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:

Letter to my friend - Batz Kage - 04-12-2003

Come on people!

Letter to my friend - OptimisticOx - 04-12-2003

I could always create a new user name and post again :mrgreen:

Letter to my friend - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-13-2003

What do you want me to say? Confusedweatdrop:

Letter to my friend - sanosuke - 04-14-2003

exactly what im thinking, what do you want from us? i havent got a clue what you want us to say. but if you explain then id be glad to help

Letter to my friend - Vicious - 04-14-2003

I don't know what you want me to say either. If it's for a girl, I'll post an old Snoop line that you might not necesarily want to use

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks that lick up on these nuts and suck the dick."

Sorry, but that's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of girls. It might not apply to her, but I don't know her. So nothing personal.

Letter to my friend - OptimisticOx - 04-14-2003

wow Vicious! you sure are a lady killer! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

just say a buch of meaningless post slut shit

*shoots off leg*

or I will blow off your other leg too!

Letter to my friend - Vicious - 04-15-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

wow Vicious! you sure are a lady killer! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah right. Don't get me wrong. Not all girls are like that. But that's how I go in viewing them if I don't know them until they prove me wrong.

Letter to my friend - OptimisticOx - 04-15-2003

yeah, well my saying is that, women were made for men to make babies! although I dont know how far that will get me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: