Translation help
I figured I'd start a new thread for anyone that has questions about translating a word or phrase.

My question is, I want to know what "Boysan Non" or is it "Boys An Non" translates to. Godai has a jacket that says that on the back of it all throughout MI and the other day I saw Kasuga wearing a similar jacket in KOR. Any help translating that over to english or an english equivalent would be appreciated.
I have a question. what does "piyo piyo" mean? I saw it on karinin's aprin more than once and became very curious.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
piyo means chirp, shockingly enough Smile
thanx much, sorry vicious, dont know. but now I see what you mean and I want to hear the answer too. hopefully one of the people on this board who speak some japanese will be able to respond :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

To me it seems like it would be translated "No Boys". :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Or it could be just the average odd japanese "english". :wink: :wink: :wink:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, thats probably what it is, the japanese use a lot of english words as decorations. when I visited japan I saw a lot of shirts like that. for example a little girl with a shirt saying "I am a sailor" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But why would Kyosuke and Godai who are both boys, wear a jacket that says "No Boys"? Truly puzzling.
See that is the fun of the japanese culture. The are required to learn english for a couple years, and they get strange stuff like that. I need to think of a wacky japanese phrase and put that on a jacket. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36